Corsair Community

[FIX] Missing Tabs in iCue 3.4.95

DevBiker

Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices.

Fix: To get these tabs back, simply exit iCue using the menu on the system tray icon and restart iCue.

Corsair is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. There is, however, no ETA that I am aware of. While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

UPDATE: This issue is fixed in 3.5.111.

Edited by DevBiker

Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices...

While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

This is not true. All my custom fan profiles are completely wiped.

• 4 weeks later...
Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices.

Fix: To get these tabs back, simply exit iCue using the menu on the system tray icon and restart iCue.

Corsair is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. There is, however, no ETA that I am aware of. While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

From what i can see it isnt fixed in 3.5.111 , im on that version and its just started happening to me

From what i can see it isnt fixed in 3.5.111 , im on that version and its just started happening to me

Really? I've not seen this on 3.5. Can you post a screen cap? We did note another user "report" this ... but it turned out that he had a K95 Hardware profile selected.

• 2 months later...
The performance tab in my commander section appears then disappears? i have the latest updates, did a restart and is still playing up. How do i fix it looks to be an old problem.

No, if you are seeing this, its new as it was fixed a while ago. Can you post a screen shot?

What video?

And I asked for a screen shot of YOUR issue. There's a reason for this. Please show a screen shot of YOUR system where you are experiencing this issue, which has been fixed for some time (I have three system with a Commander Pro and can verify that).

Sorry I was on this thread, "iCUE issues with fan control" where i saw the video, I knocked this video up its a bit dodgy. On my Commander i have the led strips x2 connected to 'LED 1' and the fan rgb lighting x4 fans, from the 'HUB' on LED 2 on the commander. Commander to USB 2.0 header on mother board. I have Fan 1&2 on commander 'case fans' and the other 2 fans connected to the spliter plug connected to the CPU FAN header on the mother board, (where the previous fans connected to) < Which could be my problem duno?

Thanks Mate

ItIpF85yqG0

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by hughso

Maybe MSi Afterburner, was using Corsair Link. The Copro is powered from its own sata multi 4 plug cable in is own sata port from the power supply, and im getting power from the same cable for the Hub. Should i uninstall the Link program?

Hi, I uninstalled The Link program and all seem OK now and the Voltages aren't jumping around now.

Greatly appreciate you Help DevBiker !

Hugh

What version of Link were you on? Current versions shouldn't have caused a conflict. Did Link show the Commander Pro and allow you to control it?

• 3 months later...

I have followed the instructions below but still having this issue! Speccy along with Precision XOC was uninstalled but still no luck.

I am running the latest version of iCUE (3.11.114) and I don't see any performance tab under Lighting Node Pro... attached is a Gyazo screenshot.

Screenshot

I have followed the instructions below but still having this issue! Speccy along with Precision XOC was uninstalled but still no luck.

I am running the latest version of iCUE (3.11.114) and I don't see any performance tab under Lighting Node Pro... attached is a Gyazo screenshot.

Screenshot

1) This is for an older version of iCUE. It's no longer relevant.

2) You have a Lighting Node Pro, not a Commander Pro (per your image).

Check out the RGB FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880.

• 3 months later...

I got V3.16.56, and i still have this issue. The performance tab is gone so i can't control my fans. Setting fans from auto to 3 or 4 pin doesn't bring it back either. It's also using latest firmware.

• 1 month later...

I am also having the same issue with the performance tab not showing. As such, I can't control the fans based on temp. I've updated to the latest Icue version, 3.17.94, and the issue persists. If I add a new profile I can sometimes see the performance tab pop up, but only for a couple seconds.

This started when I switched my fans from Corsair Link to Icue when I got a new Corsair keyboard. I'm not aware of a way to use Icue for the keyboard and Link for the fans. It basically made the switch on its own if I recall. Prior to the switch I had a temp/speed graph that kept things cool and nearly silent. Now the fans are noticeably loud and annoying. Needless to say, this kind of defeats the purpose of water cooling.

Also, in the screenshot it's reading a temp of 250 degrees. Not sure where this could be coming from.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qjNp6qDGFOvSabdWvKWDiaob2blYlan5

Edited by sjmckeeman
Link was not showing