Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB Pro Not Lighting Up

KnifePoint69

I recently built a new PC and for almost a month everything was going just fine. A few days ago one of my ram modules didn't light up on startup. After checking how well it was seated and having no luck I tried swapping which dimm slots they were in and I'm still having the same issue, When i try to use iCue to change the colors it still doesn't change anything. I'd rather not RMA it as i would have to use different ram in the mean time, so if anyone could help me out it would be a huge help.

Do you have ASUS Aura installed and running? While my RAM is all lighting and working okay when I'm logged in, I noticed that when I'm logged out, or the computer is locked and and all the iCUE stuff does the default rainbow pattern, all my RAM modules go dark. And that only started happening after I installed ASUS Aura.

• Corsair Employee
I recently built a new PC and for almost a month everything was going just fine. A few days ago one of my ram modules didn't light up on startup. After checking how well it was seated and having no luck I tried swapping which dimm slots they were in and I'm still having the same issue, When i try to use iCue to change the colors it still doesn't change anything. I'd rather not RMA it as i would have to use different ram in the mean time, so if anyone could help me out it would be a huge help.

Submit a ticket if the above advice doesn't work for you. Support.corsair.com

I've had the exact same issue but with a Gigabyte motherboard. My Vengence RGB Pro look similar to this image (from another Corsair topic on the same issue) except that both of them are dark and the left one just has the top and bottom LEDs as solid red. I tried the troubleshooting tips on this and the other threads and nothing worked.

I had submitted a ticket to Corsair support but they were unable to help me and stopped responding to my ticket altogether.

Can you think of anything that you did around when they started working again? This seems to be a pretty common issue with the RGB Pro and since the official support channels are refusing to help, if I can't find a solution on the forums I'll just ask for an RMA.

I had same issue before, but now i have fixed by myself , u can follow my step. but i use Gigabyte X470 (AM4 socket)

1/ uninstall RBG fushion

2/ Update back old version Bios of main F3g , the newest is F3

3/ Go back to Icue update firmware ram. (will cant update firmware if use Bios F3)

4/ Reset computer and now u can enjoy change anything color of ram at Icue.

• Confused 1

I had same issue before, but now i have fixed by myself , u can follow my step. but i use Gigabyte X470 (AM4 socket)

1/ uninstall RBG fushion

3/ Go back to Icue update firmware ram. (will cant update firmware if use Bios F3)

Oh my man you are my savior. Followed your steps and now both my DIMM back to the vibrant life. Corsair firmware update with gigabyte BIOS F3 version looks like the issue.

• 1 month later...

1/ uninstall RBG fushion

this method allowed me to finally control the RGB on my ram using a Gigabyte B450 chipset board. Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently had my Vengeance Pro RGB lighting stopped working. I had no idea what triggered it to dysfunction, nothing was done in term of software/hardware changes including windows 10 updates..l. So what went wrong.... I knew from the beginning that the other RGB softwares such as SteelSeries Engine, Asus Aura, and on.

The solution was the EVGA PrecisionXOC, make sure you disable Start with windows in settings, save and viola. Pretty silly but it worked for me.

• 1 year later...