Corsair Community

Request?

Bijmij1

So I've been trying to program my keyboard but sadly without success. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

BUT When browsing the Rocket League subreddit, I found this video.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

And I was wondering if some of you wizards would be able to get something like this together?

Sincerely

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
kts, you're using the SDK, correct?

Yeah, but it's not the SDK having issues, it's getting repeatable pointers in Rocket League. Even OP's video source has a pointer location that's no bueno, and it's even been updated since the most recent game update.

I have noticed 3 of the memory locations are always at the same offsets (ending in 4, 8, and C) so I might be able to search for that instead of a static pointer.

Wait, how do I run anything made by the SDK? I downloaded the SDK, but I just want to use this app you created.

Well... unfortunately it doesn't really work without you needing to change it's code. Normally, developers would release just a one-size-fits-all .exe, but I can't in this case. I've only released the code so others might try to clean up my mistakes, because if I do any more work on it, I will explode.

The fact the video doesn't start on the countdown is me skipping over what I have to do to make this work in the first place. It's repetitive, and I'm afraid of asking Windows for too many privileges to correct for it. Stuff like this, even though it's only reading memory, is still fair game for anti-cheat.

If you want to do the code modification, I'd recommend extracting that git repo into the examples folder in the SDK, starting a match, grabbing a memory location that matches your turbo count (cheat engine helps,) pasting it into the end of main.cpp:L210, and just compile it with Visual Studio, run it, and it'll work until that match ends.

Again, sorry.

Archived