Corsair Community

Now the big 2 are dealt with.....

Jong

What features are top priority?

1. Obviously people want the flicker in 16M color mode dealt with, but that sounds like it may be impossible.

2. My top priority is the ability to lock a profile in place while a .exe is running, even if not in the foreground (as with previous Corsair keyboard s/w). Auto profile switching is currently unusable with Overwolf, and probably other overlays as CUE keeps switching and hence reseting state of profiles. Haven't tested myself, but I'd guess Steam chat probably has the same problems. Should be a really easy, quick win :biggrin:

It may be easier to make a button that switches profiles for you so it stays in place. You can loop back to a profile of your choice through a toggle menu.
Thanks, that might work for some. I tried a workaround where I had a copy of the profile for Overwolf, so when it "switched" it actually stayed the same. But the problem with both these solutions is the state of the profile is reset each time the "foreground" process changes and as I have a few persistent state buttons this doesn't work.

Archived