Corsair Community

Is iCue still a beta? Why is it so janky?

DangerClose

So I made a thread yesterday about my AX1600i not showing up after a reboot (no answers btw thanks for that) and today, my AX1600i is back yet ALL of my fans do not show up in iCue.

Why is this software so janky? Yesterday, all 13 of them showed up fine now today not a single one.

After another restart....they all showed up. The only other monitoring software I'm running is EVGA Precision X1 for my 2080Ti's. This is a clean Win10Pro 1809 install on a new system build.

My latest issue is on the front of my 1000D, I am running two banks of fans according to Zottys guide. Looking at the front of my case, my left 4 fans from top to bottom, my top fan stays dark (no LEDs) and my 2nd fan only illuminates the outer ring. Fans 3 & 4 light up fine. The right bank of fans works perfectly in exact order I plugged them in.

I followed Zottys 1000D wiring guide but did not use a splitter and since I have 2 CoPros (and wasn't using 6 LED strips) I was able to use my LED hubs and just plug each bank into ports 1 - 4. Now I'm thoroughly confused.

Assuming that the channel is configured correctly, it's possible that the fan is going bad ... likely due to a loose/broken connection. Try moving that fan to position 1. IF it is the fan that is bad, it will exhibit the same behavior and take the rest of the LEDs out with it.

Archived