Corsair Community

Wallpaper Engine - iCue - Am I missing something

comradebo

Hey!

Got a K70 v2 today, some Vengence RGB Memory and an M65 Keyboard today and came across the WP engine. I have installed it, run it and made sure that it is all ticked in the settings to integrate with iCue, but I cant seem to see anything in iCue to let it do the RGB with the music. Is there a setting or a lighting drop down I need or do I need to make a manual lighting effect?

Lost! :(:

You also need to use one of the iCue-enabled wallpapers.

Any wallpaper that is a "scene" will work with iCUE, but you need to check the 'Enable iCUE effects' on each one unless you click the 'Apply to all Wallpapers' button. Just remember if the effects of the wallpaper are subtle, i.e. not allot of movement or color change, your RGBs will seem to just stay put unless you stare at them to notice the tiny change.

For audio responsiveness you need to make sure the 'Audio Recording' option is set for the wallpaper itself and then in the main Wallpaper Engine Settings you need to make sure the proper device for the audio is chosen. I find the wallpapers that use the whole screen for audio visualization, like the Corsair-a-tron one, work the best with the RGBs.

1731201631_WalpaperSettings.jpg.433ad17061c6e9161058740ee2b071f5.jpg

455306884_WallpaperEngineSettings.jpg.da751d756889fca5e949d0e1563dc44c.jpg

• 3 months later...