Corsair Community

570x Black

pathfindercod

The Mirrored Black version? Vertical GPU mount, yes. PCI-e riser cable, no.

I had the Cooler Master vertical gpu bracket that came with a cable previously, used that for a bit but it was to short to use the top pci 3.0x16 port so I had to fit it on the second one down. I was getting x8 pci-e lanes from that which was fine but bugged me anyway so I bought a Thermaltake branded cable that's 200mm.. That's exacty the right length to reach the top port and the gpu.

Corsair says their developing a solution but if you can't wait, look for no less than 200mm.

The Mirrored Black version? Vertical GPU mount, yes. PCI-e riser cable, no.

I had the Cooler Master vertical gpu bracket that came with a cable previously, used that for a bit but it was to short to use the top pci 3.0x16 port so I had to fit it on the second one down. I was getting x8 pci-e lanes from that which was fine but bugged me anyway so I bought a Thermaltake branded cable that's 200mm.. That's exacty the right length to reach the top port and the gpu.

Corsair says their developing a solution but if you can't wait, look for no less than 200mm.

Sweet! So bracket but no cable. I suppose I could stomach a thermaltake cable lol. Thank you for the info!

• Corsair Employee
Thank you. Your recent website update has made things pretty difficult to find.

Yeah, the first couple of days I was a bit lost myself from time to time looking for products, but after a while I got used to it.

We're still working on some of the minor kinks that we're seeing, we'll get them sorted out soon for you guys to make it a better user experience.

Yeah, the first couple of days I was a bit lost myself from time to time looking for products, but after a while I got used to it.

We're still working on some of the minor kinks that we're seeing, we'll get them sorted out soon for you guys to make it a better user experience.

I'm sure it'll get worked out

Archived