Corsair Community

icue not saving profile settings.

Fistsojustice

I guess your ignoring me. Hey that's ok, because i just bought a NH-D15 cpu cooler to replace this cooler. Icue is just to much of a resource hog (just like link was)

And the buggy software is trying to do to much at the same time. I dont give a **** about RGB fans. I want DEDICATED software for my cooler. Guess that's too much to ask.

Also returning my new corsair headset because it's tied to this pos software.

BTW, reinstalling icue fixed it. fyi

Sometimes people are doing things and cannot always answer forum posts right away (less than 2 hours after your post). Folks on here are very helpful and patience is key.

In any regard I am glad you figured it out and you certainly have the right to go elsewhere for your needs. While ICUE is not perfect, I personally find little issue with my set-up and devices but mileage will vary depending on people's individual set-ups.

Corsair USER Forums. Generally we try to help people understand the products or workarounds for current issues. We didn't write the software. If you just want to tell someone off, you might as well send it to Corsair directly, although I am not sure you will get a response in less than 2 hours from them either.

Archived