Corsair Community

RGB LED solution for Corsair Link?

Keltik

I have my h100i LED set to change Color as Temps increase, blue (cool) orange (warm) red (hot).

With the mini commander being released shortly I would like to connect some LEDs to it for my case so that it can change color depending on temperature too.

Is this possible? If so what LEDs can I get to connect to the mini commander? Unless I am mistaken corsair don't sell LED kits like other companies.

Do triple RGB LEDs even exist to create different colors from a single LED strip? Or would I have to hook up a blue strip, orange strip and a red strip to get the color change vs temperature I want?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

• Corsair Employee
RGB LED strips will be sold separately. They do not "have" to be Corsair branded if you are handy with a soldering iron and have the right connectors. However the kits from Corsair will be set up to run out of the box with the Mini and the older Lighting nodes if you have them.

This can be connected to the Commander Mini. 3 RGB LED nodes on 1 strip.

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Product-Photo-Root/C/connector_rgbstrip_1_1.png

This can be connected to the Commander Mini. 3 RGB LED nodes on 1 strip.

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Product-Photo-Root/C/connector_rgbstrip_1_1.png

Thankyou, are these for sale now? Do you have a link? I can't find them on the corsair product pages.

• 2 weeks later...
Another quick question, the image of the corsair rgb led strip you posted looks quite small, I was hoping to have the rgb LEDs running from my mini commander around the edge of my case. Would this work? Would I be able to daisy chain them together?

Archived