Corsair Community

CUE Should have organisers for macros

sdb4902

Hello, I own a k95 and a scimitar mouse, so I have a lot, and I mean a lot of macros, (I also rebound f keys numpad keys and the middle cluster of keys).

Don't get me wrong CUE 2 is a big improvement but there should be some way to group macros into folders to keep it clean and easy to understand what the macros do.

I feel it wouldn't be that hard for corsair to do this and it would make a big difference. I would like to see this in a future update.

Hello, I own a k95 and a scimitar mouse, so I have a lot, and I mean a lot of macros, (I also rebound f keys numpad keys and the middle cluster of keys).

Don't get me wrong CUE 2 is a big improvement but there should be some way to group macros into folders to keep it clean and easy to understand what the macros do.

I feel it wouldn't be that hard for corsair to do this and it would make a big difference. I would like to see this in a future update.

I would agree with you, the program specificity is fantastic, I just got a K95 and already had too many macros for my keys in global and in program specific modes when I had a k70. Like when i run Photoshop it doesn't change profiles until it is fully loaded yet changes immediately when I switch back to outlook or whatever, so I feel like Corsair is missing out on major market share here from real bonafide investment for the 9-5-er crowd, but the software limitations are real, like they need to contract with GMBH or whoever owns AutoHotKey and other experienced devs in the same field to slam dunk it at the next CES or whatever so someone gives them a bajillion dollars so they can make it all happen. I'd invest! :)

• 2 months later...

James, I was not getting email updates from the forums, so I hadn't checked back right away. You may have been referring to sdb4902, but I have included a link to my Photoshop profile for reference. It is not a case study for maxing out the possibilities, but the G set on the keyboard is booked AFAIK. I am gradually working on a sensible set of binds for the mouse.

It may be helpful to have my KYS file from Photoshop CC as well (at least in order to make sense of the lighting and why other key options aren't used), but basically, I have named the shortcuts to the G Keys appropriately to what they do. A lot of the time it is just saving my wrists and fingers from a mash your fist combination that isn't all that friendly to input.

I would say my outlook profile is probably more in depth, but is more proprietary.

http://www.smithany.com/psccprof.cueprofile

We appreciate everything you guys do!

Archived