Corsair Community

TWO Corsair Link problems

MokouFujiwara

Problem 1:

I download and install currently newest version 4.9.0.57, installed properly. When I launch the Corsair Link 4 application, no GUI showed up. My Corsair Commander Mini RGB lighting is initially working properly after this.

Problem 2:

This occurs in ALL available versions of Corsair Link 4. My Corsair Commander Mini is set to have RGB LED monitoring my CPU temperature. I start my Corsair Link 4 application 4.8.3.8 or before. But after gaming for some time, my Corsair Commander Mini STOPS refreshing, so its RGB LED color stopped updating. Corsair Link 4 GUI application also freezes at this time. I can only do one thing to make Corsair Commander Mini work again:

1: restart Corsair Link 4 GUI application AND the service

2: disconnect SATA power of Corsair Commander Mini, and reconnect it.

I suspect that it is software problem more than hardware one.

• Corsair Employee

Oh man, Commander Mini issues.

Problem 1: Have you waited about a minute? Sometimes the Corsair Link software takes a little while to populate everything on launch.

Problem 2: You have to actually disconnect the Commander Mini to get it to function normally again?!?

• 2 weeks later...
Oh man, Commander Mini issues.

Problem 1: Have you waited about a minute? Sometimes the Corsair Link software takes a little while to populate everything on launch.

Problem 2: You have to actually disconnect the Commander Mini to get it to function normally again?!?

I solved Problem 1 by resetting Windows 10.

For problem 2, the problem is encounter less frequently with newest version of Corsair Link 4 and no longer crashing the program when encountering the problem. But still the CMini does not update the data properly within a day. I think I may have to try to RMA the device or buy a new Commander Pro.

Archived