Corsair Community

Corsair Link + Corsair Utility Engine

Renosoko

http://i.imgur.com/Gw2zSvS.jpg

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by the fact my pc has to run two of corsair programs everyday everytime?

It's also annoying to see two of programs in my taskbar just like the picture above

I think It would be awesome if they can combine Corsair Link and Corsair Utility Engine together

Please combine those two programs in one corsair !

• 8 months later...
I've had a commander mini with some case lighting LEDs for about a year now, and I just bought my first corsair keyboard/mouse (rgb strafe silent and m65 pro) that are cue enabled. I too agree the double icons are annoying, but more than that the potential for integration is huge. I'd like to be able to extend the cue link to my case lighting so my keyboard/mouse can be in sync with my case.

I've got a keyboard and mouse coming as well I just ordered last week and while I agree it would be really nice to be able to have the lighting on one or the other, or even both, change colors as temps being to rise would be great I am very leery of integrating the existing link with CUE. I'm really bewildered that anyone is getting link to run on their machines as it causes a system freeze for me, both CL3 and CL4 do this. If I hadn't had such a good run with Corsair products over the last 20 years the issues with Link would be enough to lead me elsewhere to be honest.

Maybe scrap the current Link software all together (probably a good idea regardless) and then rewrite CUE to integrate the Link functions and you'd have: Corsair Unity? (or some title of the sorts). I'm sure anyone messing around with OC potentials that also games would really appreciate being able to have a warning via keyboard or mouse lighting.

• 1 year later...
So this thread is quite an old one I know, but still the same problem persists. I have the K70 RGB, M65 Pro, MM800 Polaris all working in perfect harmony.. then my corsair RGB lighting node pro basically reading from a different song sheet altogether. I love that my mouse, keyboard and mouse mat all have linked profiles that start automatically when I open certain programs, so why is this such a problem for the RGB LEDs in my case? It is a pain to have to open a different profile from the Corsair link software each time I open a new game or program which might sound like a 1st world problem and admittedly it is but isn't the whole point of RGB for the sake of continuity between colour schemes and the abaility to create whatever scheme you want? Don't get me wrong I love this stuff but it would be perfect in my eyes if it were just linked together.

• 1 month later...

I saw upcoming software that combines all corsair lighting into one package.

The demo showed RGB lighting flow across the corsair keyboard, across mouse pad and into case through cpu cooler and HD fans/rgb strips

It was called SYNC IT but not yet released.

• Corsair Employee
I saw upcoming software that combines all corsair lighting into one package.

The demo showed RGB lighting flow across the corsair keyboard, across mouse pad and into case through cpu cooler and HD fans/rgb strips

It was called SYNC IT but not yet released.

Correct. We had a demo at Computex showing this off as a proof of concept.

• 1 month later...

I have a Strafe RGB Silent keybaord, an M65 mouse, Commander Pro for fan and LED control and 6 HD120 RGB fans.

After several days of 'no device connected' issues with CUE 2 [2.15.83] I managed to troubleshoot my way to realising there's an incompatibility between CUE 2 v2.15.83 and Link 4 v4.8.0.82. I went as far as a clean [not repair] install of Windows 10 Pro and just these two pieces of software and still the problem persisted.

I now have a stable system [fingers crossed] running CUE 2.15.83 and Link 4.7.0.77 [after testing with 4.5.0.55].

One software to cover all things Corsair can't come soon enough for me.

• 2 months later...

I would also like to see the programs combined i use the Corsair Link software for my H80i and my Corsair RM1000i modular PSU

I use the Raptor K30 software for macros

and the Corsair Cue for my Void headset and my Scimitar RGB mouse.

I can't do without the Cue software because i would lose surround sound on my headset and DPI settings on the mouse.

I can't do without the Link software because that allows me to monitor my PSU and CPU cooling and adjust, or shows an alarm if a fan stops or something over heats.

The Cue software is always buggy and always force quits itself quite a lot even when i am not using the PC at that specific moment, sometimes even my mouse does not load with the computer @ the Windows logon until i pull out the mouse from the port and put it back in the port, usually when i notice a small freeze on my pc i notice that it was all because of the CUE software, as soon as i close it and reopen the Cue software it behaves itself again for a while.

The Cue software always shows a demo keyboard but mine is not supported by the Cue software so i have to use the Raptor K30 software version 1.0.0.6 for my Corsair K30A keyboard.

Can all these programs all be combined into one program as it is quite frustrating and inefficient running 3 applications all by Corsair at logon

Any idea when the combined / single piece of software will be available? I have a Strafe keyboard, sabre mouse & polaris mouse mat running on CUE, and I have H100i GTX, commander pro with HD120 RGB fans running off link - really wish they would all sync and chance together, silly that they don't tbh

• 5 months later...
I understand that this is an old forum but i have my corsair strafe RGB Keyboard, Glaive RGB Mouse, M800C RGB Mouse Mat, and various other corsair RGB struff in my pc, i was wondering if there is a way to adjust the positions of these in the ICUE software, i have my headphone stand on the left and the program thinks its on the right so the effects don't really work well. Thanks for any help.

I understand that this is an old forum but i have my corsair strafe RGB Keyboard, Glaive RGB Mouse, M800C RGB Mouse Mat, and various other corsair RGB struff in my pc, i was wondering if there is a way to adjust the positions of these in the ICUE software, i have my headphone stand on the left and the program thinks its on the right so the effects don't really work well. Thanks for any help.

Not at this time but I understand it's planned. Can't say when.

And this would be better in the iCue Early Access forum rather than resurrecting an old post.

Archived