Corsair Community

Sample rate on drivers for hs70 is 48khz

alexk400

how do i get 192khz sample rate audio into USB headset. I google everywhere there is no where anyone discussing.

Why USB headset audio has to stuck with terrible 48khz sample rate sound quality?

Can anyone willing to answer and provide me a solution?

• 3 weeks later...

Can some one tell me what ic chip used in usb headset normally and why all usb headset sample rate in driver limited to 48khz? what is the use 7.1 sound when it misses little details that you get in 192khz or 384khz.

Also why remove my thread on basic question?

I am waiting for next wireless corsair headphone with 60mm driver.

• 1 year later...

hi corsair,

i want sample rate of 192khz sample rate on my headset. provide me with all details so i can write device driver for it. what is the bottle neck?

Just bought hs70. quality is not good as my old corsair wireless headset. that was punchy. its also not open version. so i kinda dont like because its too tight. i wear this all day and not good.

I dont like shape of void wireless

Make a headset with 384khz sample rate and put sabre chip on headset.

Meanwhile send me info on how to write device driver for the headset.

thanks much.

dude, you're never gonna get any difference in those sample rates, my DAC is 24-Bit/192KHz, do you know how expensive a 384KHz one is?

Shhhh. This guy has supersonic hearing and can probably hear our thoughts. He is just going to have to compare it to all the other sub-$100 wireless headsets with 32/384 chips.

i mean wireless headset should have min 384 khz sample rate driver and vibration and also able to switch open and close with sponges.

i just bought both void pro and hs70.

Not impressed with sound quality. its degraded from their first wireless set which i thought was great except many broken plastics.

I want to write audio driver so i can get 384khz sample rate. what is the limiting factor? cpu ? mother board?

I heard windows has audio class 2 driver for usb. why no one writing it for headset?

Corsair stop following the crowd. Lead.

Edited by Technobeard

I played same song in both hs70 and void pro.

Both are trash compare to my chinese made 30 dollar version tech

but hs70 is marginally better.

void pro sound quality is actually trash with no bass.

what is with corsair ...i thought their first wireles headset was great. may be my taste changed or corsair have no clue.

why avolute writing their audio driver instead of corsair?

Edited by Technobeard

• 2 weeks later...

i bought hs70 and void pro yellow headset. corsair gave bloated icue software. it is slowing down my pc. And no advantage. All i need is simple audio driver not friggin service.

i already hate windows 10 because it quickly get bloated with all kinda service.

Now corsaid add headset software that does other things i do not want to see.

Instead corsair should write their own audio driver with 192khz sample rate at minimum.

Or give links to study how to write custom driver by providing all the details of hardware so i can write it on my own.