Corsair Community

Have issues? Unofficial FAQ and Quick Fix Guide

Inheritance

Can someone tell me how to roll back cue 2 to an older version because I have a corsair void usb void headset and the surround sound was working just fine on it before I updated it and now the headsets audio isn't working properly when I use it now and if it would help I could upload a video of the problem and link it here to show the exact issue I'm getting.

update i was able to get and older version of corsairs cue 2 working on an older version thanks to a system restore but it would still be helpful to know how to roll back to an older version if your not happy with the changes that were made in the newer version because i feel that after i updated cue 2 to the latest version that my surround sound for the headset was kinda broken but luckily i had a backup plan and im not going to try to recreate the issue but really if your going to make updates like the latest one at least test it or offer a beta option before making it an official release.

Edited by ralph4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody!

I have two questions on creating profiles and button configuration on my Corsair Sabre.

1) I have two profiles, Default and Sleep, one for everyday use and the other so that when I go to sleep the keyboard and mouse lights go dark.

I've created a third profile that activates whenever I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV. It works fine, but whenever it changes profiles (closing the game or alt+tabbing) it always goes to the Sleep profile. I tried changing the order of my profiles, but it's still changing back from FFXIV to Sleep.

How can I edit to which profile it should go when it's not on FFXIV?

2) Is there any way to unassign actions to mouse buttons 4 to 8 so that I can use them as mouse buttons?

I've read a post from 2015 saying that Windows doesn't allow more than 3~4 mouse buttons, but I've had a Razer Naga with over 12 buttons for years and could configure them as simple mouse buttons.

Thanks and best regards!

Hello everybody!

I have two questions on creating profiles and button configuration on my Corsair Sabre.

1) I have two profiles, Default and Sleep, one for everyday use and the other so that when I go to sleep the keyboard and mouse lights go dark.

I've created a third profile that activates whenever I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV. It works fine, but whenever it changes profiles (closing the game or alt+tabbing) it always goes to the Sleep profile. I tried changing the order of my profiles, but it's still changing back from FFXIV to Sleep.

How can I edit to which profile it should go when it's not on FFXIV?

2) Is there any way to unassign actions to mouse buttons 4 to 8 so that I can use them as mouse buttons?

I've read a post from 2015 saying that Windows doesn't allow more than 3~4 mouse buttons, but I've had a Razer Naga with over 12 buttons for years and could configure them as simple mouse buttons.

Thanks and best regards!

1. Is your default profile at the top of the list?

3. If you unassign them they wont act as anything. Try setting it to F13-17?

1. Is your default profile at the top of the list?

3. If you unassign them they wont act as anything. Try setting it to F13-17?

1. Yes :( but still, it always goes back to "Sleep" profile.

2. How come I can't configure my mouse buttons to act like MOUSE 4, 5 and onwards? :( that sucks.

1. Yes :( but still, it always goes back to "Sleep" profile.

2. How come I can't configure my mouse buttons to act like MOUSE 4, 5 and onwards? :( that sucks.

1. try deleting sleep and remaking it. Or try sticking it in a folder?

2. I dont know TBH. I'll talk to the devs about it.

I tried using F13 to F17, but FFXIV won't allow you to use these keys :(

To be honest, just be knowing that my old Razer Naga provided me with 12 extra mouse buttons and my Corsair Sabre has 5 extra buttons, but I can't use them it's a huge let down.

I tried using F13 to F17, but FFXIV won't allow you to use these keys :(

To be honest, just be knowing that my old Razer Naga provided me with 12 extra mouse buttons and my Corsair Sabre has 5 extra buttons, but I can't use them it's a huge let down.

If you are not using every key that FFXIV allows you to use, then just define these extra mouse buttons to act like any of those keys.

If you are not using every key that FFXIV allows you to use' date=' then just define these extra mouse buttons to act like any of those keys.[/quote']

I understand it was a suggestion and I appreciate, but I don't want to work around it. I want to be able to use the extra buttons my mouse has and were part of the reason I choose him instead of other gaming mices =/

I understand it was a suggestion and I appreciate, but I don't want to work around it. I want to be able to use the extra buttons my mouse has and were part of the reason I choose him instead of other gaming mices =/

Ill talk to the devs and see if they cant bring it out in a future update. But as of right now they are working on CUE 3, so dont expect it in a CUE 2 update.

Regarding the profiles issue I was having;

I'm still having the issue where the Final Fantasy XIV profile will always go back to Sleep profile, even though Default is the on the top of the profiles list.

The only way to fix it so far is to make a copy of sleep and delete the previous Sleep profile, but it's a pain in the *** to do this everytime CUE decides to screw me up.

Is there a way to access CUE configuration settings and just change which profile is Default or to which profile the FFXIV profile should go back once the program closes or I alt+tab?

Thanks

Thank you for your reply!

Do we have a release date for CUE 3?

No, not right now, and I can not disclose release dates for any software still in testing.

Regarding the profiles issue I was having;

I'm still having the issue where the Final Fantasy XIV profile will always go back to Sleep profile, even though Default is the on the top of the profiles list.

The only way to fix it so far is to make a copy of sleep and delete the previous Sleep profile, but it's a pain in the *** to do this everytime CUE decides to screw me up.

Is there a way to access CUE configuration settings and just change which profile is Default or to which profile the FFXIV profile should go back once the program closes or I alt+tab?

Thanks

Do you have a profile linked to FFXIV?

Hopefully someone here might be able to help me with this..... otherwise I guess I'll make a proper thread and hope someone knows how to solve this issue.

So a while back I picked up a Scimitar Pro, and everything had been working fantastically. My last Keyboard finally gave up the ghost after just over 11 years of use so i figured it was time to treat myself to a new one. I decided on the K95 and just set it up. Everything seems to be working fine except for one issue.

Only one of the peripherals works at a time. So If I want to use the side mouse button's on the scimitar I have to "turn it on" which in turn turn's off my keyboard.

I'm hoping there is a way to fix this and that someone has run into a problem like this before.

Thanks in advanced for the help!

EDIT: NVM Turns out you need to put everything on the same profile for it to work.

Edited by Delerrar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My caps lock, num lock, and win lock are blinking and my LEDs on my keyboard are not lighting up. Please help, the blinking is really distracting and I want my colors back :(

if the indicator LED are blinking that usually points to a corrupt firmware. contact Corsair Support and ask for a hard firmware reset.

I bought a refurbished K95 from Corsair but I got no quick start guide or any other paper work besides the packing list/invoice. I have searched for and found nothing about what the two USB plugs do--one is marked for keyboard, one has <-|-> which means what? And what functions are done on each, what current load is drawn? I have read most of the CUE manual and nothing about the keyboard connection to computer is mentioned.

Thank you from a newbie

Starry

KEY CHATTER - quick fix

So im surprised i cant find this fix anywhere but i thought outside the box.

I used Corsairs Utility Engine and set a macro to my Chatter keys (mine was with Enter)

I set the macro to keystroke Enter and Voila no more key chatter.

(i did have other keys that would suddenly play up but many guides was some guy saying to tap the keys hard 30 times HAHA).

• 2 weeks later...

You can edit the last suggestion about GPU Tweak to instead say this instead.

-Problems with Slow Special Charter Input

Check for BIOS, chipset, and USB controller updates.

Uninstall CUE, scan your registry with CCleaner or IObit. Restart and reinstall CUE.

Edit shortcut keys in Asus GPU Tweak II to not use Ctrl-Alt-2/3 (or those that lag).

The reason is those shortcuts that are competing with the AltGR-2/ effect, since on most systems Ctrl-Alt is the same as AltGR.

You can edit the last suggestion about GPU Tweak to instead say this instead.

-Problems with Slow Special Charter Input

Check for BIOS, chipset, and USB controller updates.

Uninstall CUE, scan your registry with CCleaner or IObit. Restart and reinstall CUE.

Edit shortcut keys in Asus GPU Tweak II to not use Ctrl-Alt-2/3 (or those that lag).

The reason is those shortcuts that are competing with the AltGR-2/ effect, since on most systems Ctrl-Alt is the same as AltGR.

Thanks for this suggestion regarding GPU Tweak II. It worked for me.

Setting the keyboard shortcuts to OFF, slow input entirely stopped.

See image for the setting:

rdAd3Ox.png

Edited by mathsw

• 3 weeks later...

After updating to 2.21.67, a single (but mucho used) action on my K70/Scimitar-config drops out constantly, namely Middle click (MC). Always remapped to Mouse Button Left Double Click for me. But with the latest CUE, it jumps back to a default value (Typing key A), even in the same Windows session after setting it back to Double Click.

So in short: setting for middle button doesn't get saved (though other mappings do seem to hold..:confused:), saving settings to device after editing them as desired doesn't make any difference.

I'm now looking for the previous version download link (as things seemed to be working ok then), but those posted at topic start are grossly outdated..?