Corsair Community

New Order- Poor customer service

richiewheels

I ordered a Corsair One on Friday morning December 15 and paid for 2 day shipping so it would arrive by Christmas. I noticed on Monday that the order said pending verification. I called in and answered some basic questions and the rep said that everything was good and they would start the shipping process. I looked today and the order still says pending verification. Called again spoke to a rep who said that it should update by the end of he day and that would ship in 1-3 business days after that. Of course none of this makes sense and the order would now likely arrive after Christmas. I asked to cancel the order if they can't guarantee it will ship and arrive by Christmas and she said sure no problem. Not a great start for me with Corsair. I ordered it on Amazon and it will arrive Thursday but I wanted to get it from Corsair as to not receive one of the problem units. I really hope I don't have any need for their customer service in the future based on this experience.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Richiewheels,

Sad to hear your experience was lackluster, CORSAIR One orders usually have a 2-3 day processing period for credit card verification. I will go and inform the staff about the 2 day shipping option.

*Update: The shipping period is 2 day from our distribution hub for CORSAIR ONE. However, this does not factor in the pending verification for payment . Some orders in Canada were able to receive within 2 days. But there is a lot of factors that can come in to play. We will update our web-store for holiday orders.

Archived