Corsair Community

Corsair One availability

Mercer2

Sorry Mercer2, unfortunately all CORSAIR ONE Ti models are out of stock until a later date due to the heavy demand for 1080ti.

Any clue on that date man because I'm after one as well I was about to do a self build but I would much rather have that amazing PC.......

Hope this will not be a "surface book" type of extremely limited release, for a few markets only. Microsoft released the sort of outdated surface book in Norway a few weeks ago.

Very interested in buying the 1080 TI system, but so far I have only found 1 vendor in Norway that even have the One and One Pro in their product lists with unknown delivery date. When asked about when they might have a TI system available I was told that the difference between the 1080 and 1080 TI "isn't that great" - wierd response.

All review sites in the world almost got review samples and released favorable reviews, but very few machines seems to be out in the wild (paper release). Shame that all the publicity is wasted on poor availability.

Any updates on availability would be appreciated.

Looks like a long wait?

Called @1530hrs 5APR17 agent stated only 33 were ordered, back ordered with shipping dates in 45day. He did not know if anymore would be made available via the online store in the future or when.

Agent Chat:

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:02:20 PM): Thank you for contacting Corsair Live Support. How may we assist you today?

Me (4/5/2017, 3:03:04 PM): When will the CORSAIR ONE™ PRO Compact Gaming PC — GTX 1080 Ti be available?

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:05:40 PM): Let me check it out for you.

Me (4/5/2017, 3:06:26 PM): Thank you, I want the high end one for $2599

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:07:19 PM):

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:09:12 PM): That would be a really great change. :)

(4/5/2017, 3:09:20 PM): I've checked on it for you zzzzzzzz, and I'm afraid that we can't provide you an ETA, for the restocking of CS-9000004-NA, however, if you're trying to purchase this through web store, you may want to call our web store line so that we may better assist you, regarding your purchase inquiry.

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:09:45 PM): Here's their phone number: NA: 1.888.222.4346 ext. 704

XXXX(4/5/2017, 3:11:28 PM): Hope you enjoy every last bit of your gaming experience with Corsair one, and we really thank you.....

• 1 month later...

Dear Corsair,

Will there be no clear communication with your customers in regard to future availability of “web store models (pro and ti)”?

This is extremely disappointing that a company such as yourself would have such a poor release and communication plan. I might be wrong but as something of an early adopter it is us who you are pissing-off. By having no-computer and no communication you are alienating your most influential supporters.

17553826_1757711407602273_2151471193781622993_n.thumb.jpg.458840ba933c9381b132c76add26cbb3.jpg

Shouldn't it be said the other way around?

Also interesting this seemed to be the only post on the Corsair Facebook to be seen related to the One, and that was back in March.

Where's the rest fellas? How are you not showing this thing off more? It's your most glorious achievement is it not?

Dear Corsair,

Will there be no clear communication with your customers in regard to future availability of “web store models (pro and ti)”?

This is extremely disappointing that a company such as yourself would have such a poor release and communication plan. I might be wrong but as something of an early adopter it is us who you are pissing-off. By having no-computer and no communication you are alienating your most influential supporters.

This, +110%.

They put this thing out there towards the end of March and then made availability effectively nil. Tons of wasted publicity and zero communication on any channels as to when the Pro availability would come around again. Surely they didn't think this would be another og Bulldog?

What information is out there doesn't look good at all (random CS engagement posts about 33 Ti models sold, looking out until June on other pro builds, etc) and just makes this company look more incompetent and out of its element.

Corsair, get your **** together.

Well thank you for your feedback Alan. Seems like there is much more demand then originally expected which is great for Corsair. With that, I imagine there's a future for Corsair here. I am really hoping that TI models will soon be available... any hints?

What I would like to see different with the system for the future would be:

1. USB 3.1 Type-C in the front.

2. Easy access to M.2 NVME.

3. Slightly higher output power supply for further flexibility. (Only if not effecting the wonderfully small form factor)

4. (Blu-Ray) Drive if ever an option. If not I could do without and get external.

The One really seems to be just what I have been searching for. Great job Corsair.

Archived