Corsair Community

Unclear specs for Corsair One

Hyncharas

It sounded like a great system in the beginning, but I noticed two odd discrepancies when exploring the components that come with it. Firstly, the system says it goes up to 32GB RAM, but both specs only offer 16GB. Second, when talking about the GPU, some statements say the Corsair One Pro has a GTX 1080, whilst other parts say it has a GTX 1080 Ti.

I think the page was rushed in deployment somewhat, so it would be nice to clarify both of those...

I also think you should make a custom configurator so people can pick and choose the RAM, GPU and hard drive capacity themselves, as this is a system you are selling, not a single component.

• Corsair Employee

Web store exclusive models are limited to North America at this time.

As for a configurator, this is CORSAIR's first dive into pre-built systems thus we we wanted to keep it simple to support the demand at this time before committing to a configurator.

It is "upgrade able" but at the same time it is not recommended for the end user to upgrade it. So strongly not recommended that you will void your warranty if you do.

Since this is the case, please understand that we want to buy a system that can handle our demands for the next few years. As such the 1080 TI, more ram (32gb) and an M.2 drive seems to be essential options.

If you would offer to sell these in Norway, I would buy a unit today. I really like the concept and the form factor.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived