Corsair Community

Custom Curve RPM Max

FunktasticLucky

Hello,

I have my pump set up on one of the fan ports on my commander pro. The issue I'm having is that you're software is based on actual RPM instead of percentage for the custom curves (If there is a way to get percentage I haven't discovered it) and the max is 4000RPM. I would like to set my pump to run at 4500RPM when under full load. Is it possible to get an option to switch to percentage based RPM or raise the max RPM to like 6000 or something? Thank you.

This question has come up since the moment of release of the Commander Pro and obviously all of us with D5 variations are affected. The maximum limit has remained 4000 rpm since day 1, so I am not expecting change anytime soon. However, unless you have the worst designed collection of restrictive parts ever assembled, there should be no cooling difference between 4500 and 4000 RPM and whatever flow rate that equates to. In a 011, I imagine you are pretty clean with your work. I just went through this analysis on my dual 280mm loop. My HW Labs radiators are comparatively restrictive and so is my GPU block, but I was pleasantly surprised to find no temp change between 2000 and 4000 on my Revo D5. All that said, I am not sure why we can't get a firmware/software update to bump it up. This affects just about every D5 there is and many of us wind up with Commander Pro controllers to handle this exact scenario.

Archived