Corsair Community

H115i Platinum Save Profile

knives88

• Corsair Employees

Hello,

The cooler can retain all of these. For lighting, you will need to click on "Lighting Effects" afterwards select "Hardware Lighting". With the fan speeds / pump, whatever setting you have set, will retain on iCue shutdown/removal. :D:

You could also just disable the iCue service and remove the service and software from startup instead of uninstalling, just in case you still wish to change some things later (if you do a fresh install of iCue then it will reset all settings saved on the cooler for whatever reason including any custom profiles if you have done a complete uninstall before). You can follow the steps described in the link in my signature (including the optional ones) to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed> set static color / extreme pump> uninstalled iCUE> the settings are remembered.

With this new model I noticed that the temperature of the liquid rises much less rapidly than its predecessor H110i (same Noctua fan / processor etc ..)

Launching Prime 95 FFTS, the processor temperature is the same as 69/70 ° C instead the liquid is 36 ° C H110i - 31 ° C H115i Platinum.

Are you also reported to the motherboard a speed of 5000 - 10000 rpm of the pump? Through iCUE / Hwinfo / SIV it is 2976rpm.

The locking system (AM4) left me doubtful, in the H110i "Screw Clip" and "Thunbescrews" they were completely blocked by shaking hands, but in the H115i Platinum at some point they are spinning.

Was it done to avoid over-tightening?