Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum - RGBs turn off automatically

I just installed the H115i Platinum yesterday and I noticed today that the RGBs keep turning off on the pump and the radiator fans. When I go to iCue I can click on the lighting option for the H115i and they are showing turned off. I can turn them on again and a bit later they will turn off again automatically.

I updated all of the software and firmware for all devices. The fan and pump continues to work with the exception of the RGBs.

Any ideas or do I have a faulty H115i?

• Corsair Employees
Do they turn off at random or after certain events? What exactly is the software showing when this happens? Within the software, do the Lighting Effects disappear or are they dimmed down? If you haven't attempted already, I would try a repair of the installation. Run the installation file and you'll have an option to perform this. If the LEDs are still turning off, it's may be some sort of software conflict.

Inside iCue, the image of the pump and fans show that no lights are active. When I go to choose a lighting theme, I can then turn them on. They come on automatically but then some time later, they turn themselves off.

I will give that recommended process a try when I get home tonight and will report back.

• 1 year later...
Could be wrong BUT I believe the problem you are experiencing is the "SDK" setting on iCUE which allows external control of the lighting by 3rd party software (FARCRY GAMES CHANGE THE KEYBOARD LEDs DURING GAME PLAY) but this albeit very clever and entertaining facility does not work with the H115i CAPELLIX aio I have installed in my system and I presume other devices could fall into this "none operative" bracket also. Try disabling this option in the settings in iCUE (its in the lower part of the window in settings tab). Hope this helps.....