Corsair Community

Corsair Dark Core RGB SE

XileTommy

I just bought the aforementioned mouse and I've noticed a rattle with the left click out of the box. I can very much feel/hear it when rest my finger on it and wiggle it left and right. Is this normal? The right click has almost no play. I also went to my local Best Buy (where I bought it) and tried to find one on display to test but no dice.

So my replacement has the same rattle as the original. Either I'm very unlucky or it's actually as manufactured.

Mine also has the rattle issue with the LMB. Unfortunately for me, the button seams to not have enough lubricant on it which causes it to have a noticeable 'plastic rubbing against each other' sound while in use.

Just want to know, is it possible that yours also has this defect? As this might be associated with the loose button.

Kind of sounds like this:

[ame]

[/ame]

Mine also has the rattle issue with the LMB. Unfortunately for me, the button seams to not have enough lubricant on it which causes it to have a noticeable 'plastic rubbing against each other' sound while in use.

Just want to know, is it possible that yours also has this defect? As this might be associated with the loose button.

Kind of sounds like this:

I don't believe there's a squeak. It's just that the button has horizontal play which is why I can hear/feel it when I wiggle my finger side-to-side on it.

It sounds like this:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0te35330rrV

I think there's a bad batch at the store you got it from, and yes, you're unlucky. Time for another replacement. And test it at the store.

I had to go to a different Best Buy as well to get the replacement unit. That is seriously unfortunate. :sigh!:

They also didn't have a display unit there either.

I don't believe there's a squeak. It's just that the button has horizontal play which is why I can hear/feel it when I wiggle my finger side-to-side on it.

I had the same issue with left button horizontal play on my Dark Core before i returned it to store. Before returning i wanted to exchange it with the same model but after testing of 4 same new mouses i found that all of them has this issue and decided to just return this mouse.

Archived