Corsair Community

Case and Cooler Matrix - Q1 2014

Yellowbeard

We've created a cases and cooler matrix that shows each Corsair case and which Hydro Series CPU cooler will work with it. We'll be updating the attached PDF as our case and cooling offerings continue to expand.

Carbide Series Cases and Compatible Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers

attachment.php?attachmentid=14032&stc=1&d=1395075021

Vengeance and Graphite Series Cases and Compatible Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers

attachment.php?attachmentid=14033&stc=1&d=1395075021

Obsidian Series Cases and Compatible Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers

attachment.php?attachmentid=14034&stc=1&d=1395075021

Case Feature Matrix Q1 2014 web.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The H110i is the same dimensions as the H110 compatibility wise.

I have heard the H110i GT is slighly longer than the H110 and I myself would like to now if it will fit in the Air 540 case?

If anyone knows for sure please let me know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an MSI MPower Z97 Max AC mounted into my Corsair 600T. Recently I installed an H100i GTX into the case. I was forced to mount my AF120 fans on the top because the left corner of my fan was blocked by the 4+4 power pins in the top left corner. I am using a Corsair AX750 PSU. I don't think the cables are long enough to create some slack. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Also, I use both of my USB1 and USB2 pins for the 4 USB 2.0 ports on the case. Am I able to utilize the JFP1 port to view the pump and colors in Corsair Link? I was trying to avoid unplugging 2 of the case ports, but I will if I have to.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived