Corsair Community

HELP! Corsair AX1200i - Immediately Powers Off with Red LED!

Hello,

For months my system has been working fine with no issues whatsoever! In terms of hardware nothing has changed since but this evening, all of a sudden the entire systems powers off out of the blue. :mad:

Then I attempt to power on again, it does nothing. Power off the PSU at the switch for a minute and on again, then powering up the system, the PSU Immediately goes to off, and the red light shows again. Pressing the self-testing switch does nothing, the indicator remains red.

Now I've tried a different PSU in my system, to help debug but that seems to work fine. No sudden power-downs or anything, I can play games for hours without any issues. So I assume this AX1200i has also died? Shame, it was originally shipped to me as a replacement for the older AX1200 which also died.. :eek:

Now, since your support system has changed, I don't know how to check how much warranty is remaining. Is this possible? I login to my profile but there's no details of me ever opening a previous RMA or anything..