Corsair Community

Corsair LL120 - RGB doesn't working anymore

Clem074

Hi !

For days now, I'm facing an issue with the rgb of 5 of my 6 LL fans in my 570x Case.

The first fan is working correctly, the seconde one has only 3 leds working and the 4 fans after have no rgb anymore.

In term of rpm, they are working properply and responding well to icue.

I did a maj for the new icue but it was crashing (Thank you corsair for this great software...) so I had to go back to the 3.6 version.

I also did a forcer update to my commander pro but it stays the same.

Have you a solution ? (I was a fan of corsair products but time passing by especially with icue, I'm so upset with the work done )

It was working correctly for 8 months so I don't think this the problem.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure it's made by their ****ty software/management of equipments

And why are you "pretty sure" of that? Personally, not only is my main system loaded with Corsair RGB, I have 3 other systems in the house that have full Corsair RGB (though not as extreme) ... all running the same software ... and no issues.

And even though it's been working, the symptoms that you describe do kinda lead to the conclusion that it's a fan not passing the signal down.

But hey, what do I know?

Yeah what do you know ?

If my fans were working good for all this time, why should I change the fan order ?

I'm saying it's probably their software because many of us have the worst experience with icue. I only had troubles with it and I'm tired of paying thousand euros to have stuff that doesn't work.

Yeah what do you know ?

If my fans were working good for all this time, why should I change the fan order ?

I'm saying it's probably their software because many of us have the worst experience with icue. I only had troubles with it and I'm tired of paying thousand euros to have stuff that doesn't work.

I did change the order of the fans.

And you were correct; it seems to be that issue.

i think its the number two fan that is not woring well !

What i'm I supposed to do ?

Huh. Maybe I did have an idea of what I was talking about.

Step 1: Create an RMA request to replace the fan.

Step 2: When you ask for help on a forum and someone that is a long time, frequent poster that helps lots of folks and has a good deal of experience with the stuff that you are asking about provides a reply, perhaps you should consider losing the attitude and listening. Just a tip.

I was so angry about all the issues I have with this expensive stuff and I usually have to face people on forum saying nothing useful and ignoring what I said !

That's the reason why I didn't realize you were experienced !

My bad for this one ! Anyway, thank you for your answers ;)

The thing is... there is a fair few of us that help out on here in our own time.. between us we can help most people get to where they need to be. but when people come on upset and/or angry it can be hard for us to help and advise. sometimes its better for us not to get involved in it as we don't work for Corsair and certainly don't deserve the 'abuse' that often follows lol. (not saying you did that.. but no dount you have encountered others that do)

what works is following a simple rule.... It's Nice To Be Nice.

would you want to put time and effort into someone that is shouting/ranting/blaming and mostly not willing to listen?. and that can be a daily thing for us that try to help and it knocks the fun out of it.

anyways.. Glad your on the road to being sorted dude ;) dont forget to let us know how you get on :)

Archived