Corsair Community

CUE v2.21.67 is now Live!

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

CUE v2.21.67 is will be live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). I apologize I didn't post notes on 2.20 so I have bundled them together with 2.21.

Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.21.67 Patch Notes

• Minor issues with OSD related to positioning have been resolved.
  • Removed incompatible fonts with OSD.
  • Resolved an issue with Lighting Link between M65 RGB and ST100.
  • Resolved an issue with inconsistent sidetone level with VOID PRO after software shutdown.
  • GLAIVE RGB now supports button response optimization in Performance Settings.
  • K95 RGB PLATINUM now supports a new Korean layout.
  • A New CUE banner has been added. The software team is very appreciative of all your support this past year and we have much more to share in 2018!
  • Resolves various other minor bugs and issues.

Addendem: Various users have reported that some HID devices are not detected in the software after the system is resumed from Sleep/Hibernation. We have investigated this issue and found the cause to be with the Fall Creator's Update in Windows 10. We recommend you update your USB drivers directly from the manufacturer of your motherboard or wait until Microsoft releases a fix for this issue. In the meantime, we will try to investigate a workaround.

CUE v2.21.67 is ... (which you can update through CUE)

The update does not seem to be downloading as of 10 AM EST (returning "you are using the latest version of the application below Software version 2.20.72"), but I will try again a little later. Thanks for everything!

Hey guys, quick question about updating:

I just updated CUE 2 and am missing a little space.

I know when NVIDIA drivers update, there is always left over files that aren't automatically deleted. Is there a specific folder that can be deleted for CUE 2 to reclaim storage?

Hello, I updated CUE today with the latest drivers via SW interface.

I’m using K55 RGB and Harpoon RGB combo.

Was asked to restart and ever since Windows keep auto diagnosing in a loop I cannot seem to be able to get out from.

Any good advice?

what the hell happened to support for autohotkey scripts?!?

i've just updated from "2.6.something" to 2.21.67 and now non of my autohotkey scripts are being executed anymore!!

i had multiple ahk-scripts on different keys via CUE's "run application"-option (dunno the exact name, using german version).

now non of them executes anymore! WTF?!?

can't even select them anymore, since CUE doesnt recognize them as executable files...

why would you remove such a valuable feature?!

Posted elsewhere more or less: I know this does not fix your problem if you have lots of different scripts, I try to keep mine all together for the most part.

That said, can you in the meantime, compile your .ahks to exes? Right click on the .ahk and select compile? Those will run in the meantime on all versions.

I write my autohotkey scripts to respond to Hotkeys, like KeyName::

That way i only have one to run. I have been able to get the SDK to run in the background to pass the G and M keys to auto hotkey by remapping them to something autohotkey recognizes, so you would not need to have separate scripts unless these are like "single use" programs that you might only run once a day? with ifwinactive inside of Autohotkey and the SDK's ability to poll for lighting on a key, i am able to get pretty specific with what i want each to do. Its a lot of work, but i am very happy with it.

If you have lots of profiles and lots of ahk's, I am sure you can export the cueprofile, open in a text editor and find replace the .ahks with exes and also batch compile your AHK scripts alongside where they are now?

Is there any particular reason why CUE 2 tends to have issues with key replacement actions on the Scimitar Pro? This has been reported as "Fixed" dozens of times, but I've just updated and while playing Tom Clancy's The Division, and simply replacing the numbered buttons on my mouse with their equivilent number buttons above the QWERTY row (IE 1234567890-= replaces 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 respectively)... and im getting "jams" on these key replacements, where they either wont do anything or they will spam the buttons continously. Sometimes this will also happen on a complex macro, and when that happens my CPU locks up and everything freezes.

Is there any possibility of rewriting the firmware to allow for these macros and key replacements to operate and even be saved on a hardware level instead of having to depend on CUE to interpret them and perform them on a software level? This is the only reason I haven't upgraded my keyboard to a K95 PLATINUM.

...11,12 ... and im getting "jams" on these key replacements, where they either wont do anything or they will spam the buttons continuously. Sometimes this will also happen on a complex macro, and when that happens my CPU locks up and everything freezes.

Is there any possibility of rewriting the firmware to allow for these macros and key replacements to operate and even be saved on a hardware level instead of having to depend on CUE to interpret them and perform them on a software level? This is the only reason I haven't upgraded my keyboard to a K95 PLATINUM.

I don't know for sure, but I assumed that was what the platinum does (saves actual physical actions on the on-board memory). Not sure if it is infallible either, but I would assume it would be less subject to errors.

I agree, there's been a lot of buggy behavior with the remap or macros with the spamming, not sure what is up there. The scimitar does not have the same memory banks that the K95 platinum does, just lighting memory. When they release hardware memory versions of these devices, i'm probably going to be all over it for the reliability. Alas the K95 plat only has 1/3 of the macro buttons...which is not cool.

PS, I wish I had a base-12 key row! ::Razz:: That's leet

I have actually not had a crash yet on the latest version of CUE, but I am able to reproduce a remap spam from a button on the scimitar that is bound to a key remap from in cue of F23 which is recognized by autohotkey and says either open windows magnifier or send ctrl alt i (invert magnifier in windows).

If I am opening cue when or just before the scimitar button is hit, it wont stop mashing it. I assumed this had to do with windows doing aggressive key detection for accessibility, but then I just tested it again and saw that F23 was getting mashed in the ahk key log.

AHK code below

#=::
#NumpadAdd::
F23::
If !WinExist("Magnifier")
{
Run %windir%\system32\magnify.exe
return
}
Send, ^!i
return

Hit M7 remapped to F23 just before bringing Cue 2.xxxx to foreground...crash - mash.

Cue has been getting better and better, they will tighten it up I am confident.

Nice Christmas present! After I updated, CUE is now saying there is a firmware update for the keyboard to v2.05 but it fails every time.

Contact Corsair support and ask for a firmware reset. I had the same issue for months and they helped me fix it, it takes but a couple minutes.

Not sure if it is this specific version of CUE or not but I am having issues with my LED indicators for num lock, caps lock and scroll lock not working after a certain period of time.

I can get them working again by flipping the switch on the keyboard all the way to the left to BIOS mode and back to normal but then if I try them later in the day they stop responding and are stuck.

I have a Harpoon mouse and the Void Wireless SE. No issues so far. Windows 10 64-Bit.

Not sure if the voice thing was just added or was there before and I had it off, but it's great. Mic on. Mic off. One.

Only thing I don't like is that the software auto turned back on presets I disabled, but no big deal. I turned them off again so I only have one sound preset.

• 2 weeks later...

Manually updated to v2.21.67 after using an old version (2.12.66) for a while.

During the update suddenly my desktop resolution dropped like it does when uninstalling the graphics drivers and indeed, after checking the device manager, the nvidia drivers for my graphics card are completely gone from the system and are replaced with the default basic microsoft display driver...

Why the hell does installing CUE causes other hardware drivers to uninstall??!!

Not sure if it is this specific version of CUE or not but I am having issues with my LED indicators for num lock, caps lock and scroll lock not working after a certain period of time.

I can get them working again by flipping the switch on the keyboard all the way to the left to BIOS mode and back to normal but then if I try them later in the day they stop responding and are stuck.

Yeah, I was having weirdness with those lights on K55 that is barely a month old - apparently the "fix", was the same thing that fixed the issue with the keyboard conflicting with any gamepad I plugged in - closing CUE and disabling all "consumer HID devices" except game controller - which basically eliminates any extra functionality of the keyboard and locks it into the default pulsing rainbow pattern. I'm thinking I may want to request a replacement, but if this is a software issue/known hardware flaw, there's no guarantee it wouldn't just happen again with the replacement. I was initially very happy with this keyboard, but this issue has really soured me on Corsair.

Archived