Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

Just downloaded the K95 and loaded Rainbow Random. It runs for 2 seconds, then the whole keyboard goes black, then starts lights again.

Also, Knight Rider is showing a "Wrong File Type" error while trying to load it.

Thanks for your work on these. Most of them look and work great!

Have you tried reloading the profile. also are you using usb 2.0 or 3.0 sometimes it CUE acting up. ill see whats going on with the Knight rider one.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone else having an issue with their volume keys on the K65 version for Rainbow Straight? The volume down button has colors, but the volume up button doesn't. Also the volume up and down buttons don't work (I think it's because K70 had a wheel right?).

Is anyone else having an issue with their volume keys on the K65 version for Rainbow Straight? The volume down button has colors, but the volume up button doesn't. Also the volume up and down buttons don't work (I think it's because K70 had a wheel right?).

Yea... i was hoping this wouldnt be a problem because CUE would handle it. but nope. if you send me a default K65 .prf file ill try and get the buttons to work and have color. its because the K70 and K95 profiles that i convert dont have those buttons. So Assignment ID for those buttons since they dont exist they have to be manually added in for the buttons to work. #WhyK65HazNoWheel

Yea... i was hoping this wouldnt be a problem because CUE would handle it. but nope. if you send me a default K65 .prf file ill try and get the buttons to work and have color. its because the K70 and K95 profiles that i convert dont have those buttons. So Assignment ID for those buttons since they dont exist they have to be manually added in for the buttons to work. #WhyK65HazNoWheel

That makes sense, because the other converted profiles for the K65 have the same issue with the volume buttons. Thank you for the hard work you've done though, having the lighting modes for other keyboards is fantastic. It's just a shame there's a lack of K65 users and the difficulty of sharing lighting profiles between different keyboards.

Default.prf

Edited by Sovano

That makes sense, because the other converted profiles for the K65 have the same issue with the volume buttons. Thank you for the hard work you've done though, having the lighting modes for other keyboards is fantastic. It's just a shame there's a lack of K65 users and the difficulty of sharing lighting profiles between different keyboards.

To be honest i think there is a lack of K65 users because there is a physical lack of keyboards. Ill take a look and see how to get it fixed

That's true. The fact that it's only in red switches too I think makes some people not want to buy the K65. There hasn't been any announcements yet for blues/browns, so for those users they'd just go with the K70 instead. Still, I'm happy with red switches despite using blues/browns for 2 years. They're not too different from browns in my opinion.

That's true. The fact that it's only in red switches too I think makes some people not want to buy the K65. There hasn't been any announcements yet for blues/browns, so for those users they'd just go with the K70 instead. Still, I'm happy with red switches despite using blues/browns for 2 years. They're not too different from browns in my opinion.

Yea i agree. Once i used it for 2 weeks I didnt even know i switched.

And really the K65 is best buy exculsive??

I edited this rainbow strait profile to try and make a swirl pattern for my k95.

Would you be able to clean this profile and also make this more even? (It's not like, symmetrical as it goes around, I'm really nooby at this)

I attached the profile and here is a vid:

Ill see what i can do about the smothness but i can def clean it up. I dont actually make many profiles my self.

I've downloaded the K95 versions but seem to not want to work properly.

Edit: Upon further investigating, found out all the profiles I wanted to test are blank. The rest are working properly.

Edited by Yakov

Nyan cat and 39 for starters

Yea the Nyan can one is broken because i tried to get the g-keys to light up and messed something up still trying to fix it. 39 should work now. ill get arond to fixing Nyan at some point hopefully

Edited by Inheritance
Cuz i canz???

I just found this thread, and wow...I cannot express my gratitude for the work and kindness you've shown in organizing and converting all of these profiles.

I loved my keyboard before, but now I love it even more. It looks AMAZING!

Thank you SO MUCH!

Edit: My favorite is "Rainbow Straight". I was going to request whoever made it to see if they would consider adding the G-Keys, but it looks like that's already a project you've started on. Awesome!

Edited by Bloodrush

I just found this thread, and wow...I cannot express my gratitude for the work and kindness you've shown in organizing and converting all of these profiles.

I loved my keyboard before, but now I love it even more. It looks AMAZING!

Thank you SO MUCH!

Edit: My favorite is "Rainbow Straight". I was going to request whoever made it to see if they would consider adding the G-Keys, but it looks like that's already a project you've started on. Awesome!

NP mate. glad you enjoy them