Corsair Community

CUE v2.18.81 is now Live!

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

CUE v2.18.81 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). Web URL's will be updated today. Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.18.81 Patch Notes

• CUE now supports our newest HID accessory, the CORSAIR Gaming ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand.
  • Resolved an issue with long names for Layers and Profile names.
  • Resolved an issue where enabling OSD can cause a drop in framerate for certain applications.
  • Resolved various issues with the audio driver and all VOID headsets. New drivers have been implemented and will require a restart after software update.
  • Forward and Backward as default actions will no longer show up as an Action with the OSD.
  • Auto-shutdown timer is now configurable by minutes.
  • Disable key and Windows Key will no longer be stuck when the lock state is enabled.
  • Katar DPI settings now show up correctly with the OSD.
  • Resolved an issue with images not loading up correctly due to Qt conflicts with other software.
  • Resolved an issue where the brightness slider was not working properly.
  • Resolved an issue with Mic Off on VOID PRO working properly with sidetone.
  • Resolved an issue with auto shutoff on all VOID models.
  • Customer Service URL has been changed to http://support.corsair.com
  • Resolved an issue with rapid profile switching causing adverse effects with microphone states.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.

CUE v2.18.81 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). Web URL's will be updated today. Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.18.81 Patch Notes

• CUE now supports our newest HID accessory, the CORSAIR Gaming ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand.
  • Resolved an issue with long names for Layers and Profile names.
  • Resolved an issue where enabling OSD can cause a drop in framerate for certain applications.
  • Resolved various issues with the audio driver and all VOID headsets. New drivers have been implemented and will require a restart after software update.
  • Forward and Backward as default actions will no longer show up as an Action with the OSD.
  • Auto-shutdown timer is now configurable by minutes.
  • Disable key and Windows Key will no longer be stuck when the lock state is enabled.
  • Katar DPI settings now show up correctly with the OSD.
  • Resolved an issue with images not loading up correctly due to Qt conflicts with other software.
  • Resolved an issue where the brightness slider was not working properly.
  • Resolved an issue with Mic Off on VOID PRO working properly with sidetone.
  • Resolved an issue with auto shutoff on all VOID models.
  • Customer Service URL has been changed to http://support.corsair.com
  • Resolved an issue with rapid profile switching causing adverse effects with microphone states.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.

When's the ST100 released?

It's a shame it has an integrated DAC. It will make it costly and my sound card is more than enough.

When's the ST100 released?

It's a shame it has an integrated DAC. It will make it costly and my sound card is more than enough.

Now: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/st100-rgb-premium-headset-stand-with-7-1-surround-sound-na

$60 USD. I might consider it if I do a built in Desk at the house, the USB 3s up top are a nice complement and my current stand is flimsy and gets knocked over easy. I would have liked to see an easier way to plug in the void to charge maybe. Maybe even if it came with a short usb cable with a 90 degree from the side it would be a bonus. That's the biggest problem with the Void, plugging it in is a pain in the neck when the battery gets low.

• Corsair Employee
Steam freezing still not fixed, great.

I sent hardware to Valve - awaiting their testing to see what can be done...

Good afternoon James,

Thanks for the update, any idea on how long until a simple linked - backlit type lighting effect will be in one of the updates?

Or our wildest dreams of advanced linked lighting? :bigeyes:

Can you elaborate on what is "simple linked"?

As for advanced link, your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears...

I just updated the Corsair Utility Engine to the 2.18.81 and now my wireless headset won't play through the headset. I've tried uninstalling drivers and all.

Any ideas?

Instead of just uninstalling, run the installer again while CUE is installed and try the REPAIR option.

I sent hardware to Valve - awaiting their testing to see what can be done..

Glad to hear (well read) this! Hope they find the issue soon and Valve and Corsair can successfully implement a fix for this long standing issue. Your guys continued support and communication is much appreciated!

Whenever I start Corsair Utility Engine, it's always unresponsive for about 2 minutes.... and my keyboard never ever starts with the lights I choose... Unless I put the keyboard into bios mode then switch back to normal.... what the hell? It never recognises my keyboard unless I do the bios mode switch and then switch back.... Its been happening for months now and I've never been able to fix it.

I've been holding off on upgrading to CUE 2 for a while. I'm still running 1.16.42 for both of my K95 RGB's. They are setup the way I want and work great. However, just recently, I started having issues with profiles not loading correctly on startup, so I thought I would come back to the forums and see if there is a compelling reason to upgrade to the latest version or not. Is CUE 2 backward compatible with the K95 RGB? (18 G keys)? Is there any reason I shouldn't upgrade? Will my profiles map over to the new version?

Thanks.

I've been holding off on upgrading to CUE 2 for a while. I'm still running 1.16.42 for both of my K95 RGB's. They are setup the way I want and work great. However, just recently, I started having issues with profiles not loading correctly on startup, so I thought I would come back to the forums and see if there is a compelling reason to upgrade to the latest version or not. Is CUE 2 backward compatible with the K95 RGB? (18 G keys)? Is there any reason I shouldn't upgrade? Will my profiles map over to the new version?

Thanks.

I'm using CUE2 with my 18-key K95 and it's working great.

Unfortunately there are many changes that would mean you'd need to remake you profiles/macros for CUE2. I held off updating to CUE2 because of this, but eventually bit the bullet.

One PRO for me moving to CUE2 (despite having to rebuild your settings) was getting the updated drivers for the hardware. I also picked up an RGB mousepad which I believe needed CUE2, but that came later.

There are still some things/behaviors/settings I preferred in CUE1 (like the old way of having multiple profiles for the same game and being able to switch between them with the "M" keys), but I'm sticking with CUE2.

Since the Fall creators update the Media keys stopped working with Spotify/VLC. I'm using this driver with K70 LUX RGB. The only app that i've tried was AIMP (music player) that worked without any issue.

the only remotely close issue that i could find was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/After-Windows-10-Creators-Update-Media-Keys-No-Longer-Play-or/m-p/1710287

Obviously this is a different update with a different manufacturer but still.

Archived