Corsair Community

iCUE disconnecting Keyboard

Skattered.Ink

Hi Guys,

I've noticed that there have been a few issues with this on this forum but I'm not sure if it has been fixed or if this particular set of problems has happened to anyone else (if it has, please direct me to the relevant thread)

I'm running Win 7 and iCUE 3.13.94 but whenever it says there is a new update, it disconnects my keyboard and says there is an error with the old "no device detected" message and won't download/install the update.

I've tried uninstalling and downloading the software again, but it still happens.

This only happens when I try to update it, every other time it works well.

If you need any more data, I can provide it but has anyone else had this problem? Or better yet, found a way to fix it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Are you referring to an update for the keyboard or the software? In relation to the software, I would simply suggest uninstalling the software, and then reinstalling using the new installer on Corsair.com.

If you are referring to firmware, this can happen if data connections to our server are being interrupted. Maybe an antivirus or firewall is preventing access? If you create a ticket at Support.corsair.com, we can just send you the update file.