Corsair Community

Positronic Daydream

Name of the Profile: Positronic Daydream

Description: Every key has a unique (though similar) gradient lighting effect. This results in, for lack of better words, a patternless "sparkly" keyboard. The profile includes several base color options. Black looks the nicest, but is harder to type on if you need to look at the keyboard. The profile also has reactive typing (single key). I assigned G2 as mode switching, though I'm not positive that gets included with the export. The video shows switching through four modes. The profile does not automatically change the base color, though it wouldn't be difficult to make that happen.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Note: I tried to attach my .prf, but it is 1.14 MB and the max allowed is 1 MB. As we have been asked not to link to other sites or zip the profiles, how should I proceed? Should sharing this be abandoned?

UPDATE: Thanks to the brilliance of VisualParadox, a link to download this profile is in the youtube video description.

Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure why it would crash yours and not mine. You have a K95, right? It would be nice if we knew how many people have successfully run it vs how many had issues. Then, at least, we could start pinpointing if it's just you or everyone other than me and identifying commonalities. I'm running with the following settings:

Layout: US North America

Polling Rate: 1000 Hz/msec

Firmware: 1.13

Bootloader: .09

Just zip your file and upload it. They over looked something in the CUE which will make the .prf files larger and larger over time. Ive told Corsair james about this yesterday so dont expect a fix soon.

And its crashing because of the file size which will sometimes really mess up CUE.

Archived