Corsair Community

please rainbow wave T.T

As a fellow K65 owner, sadly, we cannot import K70 profiles. It just resets to default settings upon import, much like trying to use a K95 profile on a K70 or vice versa from what I have read. I would kill for some more K65 profiles or for the great K70 ones to be converted.

It imports as Rainbow profile but everything else seems to just not import, no key groups, or anything, just a stray jumbled list of lighting effects that I can't even begin to piece together.

Anything after Pause Break, Page Up, Page Down and the right arrow key are not on the K65, the function/media buttons are also different and I think that might get in the way too. We have two volume buttons as opposed to a volume wheel. If they are in the profile it would probably be best to just ignore those top keys like windows lock.

No luck :( I think it might be down to something we can't change like a model check in the program itself when it reads profiles. I really appreciate you trying; I think the best we can hope for is some better compatibility built into the software or more K65 owners. I guess i'll have to look into learning to make my own profiles :P

• 1 month later...
As a fellow K65 owner, sadly, we cannot import K70 profiles. It just resets to default settings upon import, much like trying to use a K95 profile on a K70 or vice versa from what I have read. I would kill for some more K65 profiles or for the great K70 ones to be converted.

You are very wrong. All you have to do is change 4 letters in notepad on any profile and it will work flawlessly on the K65. Open any .prf search for "K70", change it to CGK65, save and you're done. Works great.

Here is a Rainbow one I converted from another user here.

megarainbowstraight.prf

You are very wrong. All you have to do is change 4 letters in notepad on any profile and it will work flawlessly on the K65. Open any .prf search for "K70", change it to CGK65, save and you're done. Works great.

Here is a Rainbow one I converted from another user here.

lol kind of late to the party and that was before i figured out and shared how to convert the profiles.

Archived