Corsair Community

******** site shows latest Dataplex software as 1.1.3.4

The Corsair site still shows the latest version as 1.1.3.3. Does this mean that Corsair isn't keeping its software current with the latest Nvelo offerings, like ******** is?

Or is there some reason that the 1.1.3.4 software won't work with the Corsair Accelerator series? I downloaded it but am hesitant to install it until I learn more.

It looks like the new version has some nifty new data recovery tools.

I had some initial issues with the Dataplex software not staying active on my Win7 system and received a copy of the above version to install today from Nvelo. The software installed as expected and my cached system is working as designed.

All my correspondence was with Nvelo.

1.1.3.7?!? And I thought 1.1.3.4 was the latest! So how did you obtain it from Nvelo? As a download from their website? Would appreciate a few more details - thanks!

BTW, the Corsair site is pretty useless. If you try to get tech support, it immediately takes you to a page that has to have your case number. No way to ask a simple question!

I had a similar issue to others with the Dataplex software not staying active and wrote a note to the Dataplex Help Desk (Nvelo). Tried to explain my issue in detail however they wanted a snapshot of the system and forwarded the tools to me to accomplish this along with a case number. I sent the data file back to them.

Shortly afterward I received a link, along with specific instructions to initializing the drive, creating a new volume et. al. Installed the new software version and all has been well ever since.

All my correspondence with Dataplex was answered quickly and thoroughly. Give 'em a try.

• Corsair Employee
If you are not having a problem I would not worry about it, but we will continually work on Updates and release them once they have completed our testing. Which may or may not coincide with what DataPlex lists as the latest version.

Archived