Corsair Community

CUE No longer detecting my Devices

LongHairedBloke

As of about a week ago everything was working fine. My Corsair K95 Vengeance keyboard and my Corsair VOID wireless gaming headset was displayed in the Device section of CUE.

Now it seems they are no longer detected, the Device section is greyed out making it unclickable. This very expensive keyboard with all its RGB lighting and macro capability is now simply a normal keyboard with default lighting.

Can anyone help on how I can get this software to once again recognise my devices please?

Ok so, what I have learned/tried so far. Using different USB ports and re-installing the software is not a fix..

I have however linked the problem to a few things, firstly, the last Windows 10 update started all these issues. Every time I start-up my computer I get asked multiple times to accept the User Account Control access (UAC) for GPUTweakII, Monitor and LEDControlService. These are all Asus software, linked to my GTX 1080 ti, I get one message for each and for some reason I have to confirm the UAC for the LED controls on the 1080 4 times (alas yes, it also puts the software on my task manager 4 times).

If I simply exit out of CUE and then re-open it, it works fine. If I remove all the Asus related software of my start-up, it works fine, but I then have to manually start all that software to use it. This is a pain, but at least the issue does not seem to be with CUE and the corsair software.

Archived