Corsair Community

M65 Pro issues

Vagooters

Hello, all. I recently built my first PC, and with that purchased all of my peripherals including the M65 Pro RGB.

I've had several issues with it, namely the following:

In Destiny 2, weapons will fire seemingly randomly, but I have not experienced any other instances of unwanted left clicks.

My mouse turned off once, but upon plugging it back in, it continued to work normally.

On startup, the cursor will "skip" or "teleport." Not sure if this is normal.

I just wanna know if maybe it's a BIOS update, a faulty mouse, a driver issue, etc. Any information or help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have the exact same problem. Apparently not running the CUE software fixes the issues. Did you have changing LED colors per chance? I am now with static LED colors to see if that stops my gun from continue to shoot after I click left mouse button (Happens randomly, rarely).

• Corsair Employee

The skipping during startup of Windows is actually normal. After CUE starts, the program will communicate with the M65 and other CUE compatible devices you have connected, and initialize your profile and sync all the devices. It may seem odd, but it only happens for a brief second or two while the program is being loaded.

If you play any other games with the M65, does the issue keep happening?

I haven't played other games requiring a mouse other than Destiny 2 as of late. However there is a thread on here with similar issues in Battlefield 1. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=167920

I'm going to test cue 2.16.87, as I'd like to have my mouse buttons (Sniper, DPI Up, DPI Down) rebound. They're not saved to the device like Steelseries does, so I have to keep CUE open.

Basically what happens is, sometime, randomly and seems to be pretty rare as well, the game will either automatically start shooting (Left click) or the left click will continue to be held after released it and I have to click it again to make it stop.

I've tried putting solid colours on the M65 Pro, but it still happened once today. (1 hr session).

• Corsair Employee
Are you in advanced mode with remaps to some of your keys? Try selecting your M65, select a remap, and select the tools to the right in the Macro Window in the lower part of CUE. Check the box for "Retain original key input" and see if that works.

Archived