Corsair Community

600T Fan Controller Failure

hal5000

Hello. Quick question about the 600T case.

The fan speed controller on my 600T failed and Corsair has told me they will replace the fan controller, but not the entire case. The fan speed controller, for those that are unsure of what I'm talking about, is the dial that sits on top of the case. So I need to work out how to remove the piece that includes the fan controller (e.g., the on/off and reset switches, USB docks) so that I can ship it off to Corsair. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove the piece that includes the fan controller?

Thanks.

Same thing happened to me, All I did was go to Local Microcenter and Bought a New one, and swapped the Cases out, and Returned it for full Refund, and Told them about the Malfunctioned Fan Controller, No hesitation to return my Money...

Hopefully the New case doesnt do the same, So far I've read that about 4-5 people have the same problem....

Hopefully it isnt a REAL Future Problem for everyone that owns a 600T SE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Just submit the request and they will send you the parts then once you get the replacement it will have instructions but its pretty straight forward and I do not think you need to send the old controller first but please speak with our customer service one you submit the request.

Archived