Corsair Community

Corsair HS1A Microphone Issue

Killieman

I have recently been struggling with audio issues on my PC, specifically the microphone. I tend to make a lot of Skype calls and up until a few weeks ago everything was working fine. Recently however there have been issues with the microphone on my headset cutting out. I could talk for about 10 to 15 minutes then it would start randomly cutting in and out with about 10 minutes of silence for every 5 working minutes. The issue occurs in both audio jacks on the rear and front panels of my PC. It worked fine for several months.

I went to the sound section of the control panel and watched the microphone input bar as I was talking and watched it cutting in and out while I was talking on Skype. I noticed that when my voice cut out it began reading the rest of the conversation with other people as the input with their voices being shown on my input bar. They however did not appear to get any feedback.

I deleted the old audio drivers then reinstalled them directly from my motherboards disc but found the problem still occurring. Can you help?

Archived