Corsair Community

O/Cing my Memory

tambor198

OK, I've finally got my new Rysen build up and running. Now I have a question about the Corsair Dominator DDR4-3200 (CMD16GX4M2B3200C16) memory I'm using. I'm a complete noob when it come to o/cing my memory. Any tips or suggestions that anyone could provide would much appreciated. Currently my memory is sitting at 2133 mhz. Thank in advance for your help. :D:

Thought I'd drop by and let everyone know that I have my Corsair Dominator DDR4-3200 running at the correct speed. It was easier than I thought. All I had to do was set everything manually, memory speed, timings and voltage. Just want to thank everyone for their consideration.

• Corsair Employee
OK, I've finally got my new Rysen build up and running. Now I have a question about the Corsair Dominator DDR4-3200 (CMD16GX4M2B3200C16) memory I'm using. I'm a complete noob when it come to o/cing my memory. Any tips or suggestions that anyone could provide would much appreciated. Currently my memory is sitting at 2133 mhz. Thank in advance for your help. :D:

Usually requires entering the XMP settings manually (some motherboard vendors apply a XMP with tweaks added which may or may not work). On ASUS motherboards for example, you have D.O.C.P. 1 thru 5 where D.O.C.P. 1 is the "stock" XMP profile and everything after tweaks how the XMP is applied.

Thought I'd drop by and let everyone know that I have my Corsair Dominator DDR4-3200 running at the correct speed. It was easier than I thought. All I had to do was set everything manually, memory speed, timings and voltage. Just want to thank everyone for their consideration.

Glad you were able to get it working btw! Responses tend to slow down on the weekends for us, but my response above should help if anyone else comes across this. :)

Thanks for replying. Now I'm wondering if I really did change the memory speed. I was just looking in my Bios (latest BTW, 1701) and one thing says ddr4-3200 and under memory status it says ddr4-2132. The highest the DOCD goes is 2933 which is setting 5 in the Bios.

Archived