Corsair Community

Air or Water cooling in this?

ZodiAc9292

its watercooled. see the tubes coming from the CPU block?

Yes, but isn't that the only think that is watercooled.. the cpu ? and isn't that with an H100i ? .. there is no tubes or motors and all that kind of stuff :P how does that work? how does the H100i work when that is watercooled.. or am I missing something here?

What are you asking?

It is the H100i from Corsair. The pump is part of the CPU block and there are hoses going to the radiator with fans in a push/pull configuration.

The H100i is a self contained water cooling kit. Think of it as an entry level water cooling solution.

The video cards are air cooled.

What are you asking?

It is the H100i from Corsair. The pump is part of the CPU block and there are hoses going to the radiator with fans in a push/pull configuration.

The H100i is a self contained water cooling kit. Think of it as an entry level water cooling solution.

The video cards are air cooled.

Oh.. alright, so If I have no water cooling what so ever... I would be able to buy an H100i and just put in it.. because it is an "self contained water cooling kit" right? .. I think you are the only one who explained that probably, been searching a lot because I didn't understand it :P thanks. so it is an all air cooling system right there, except for the H100i at the top which uses a push/pull configuration, which means two 120mm fans on each side of the radiator.. right?

Sorry for all these questions, I am pretty new to all the building, only build 1 system so far, soon going for the second one :)

Oh.. alright, so If I have no water cooling what so ever... I would be able to buy an H100i and just put in it.. because it is an "self contained water cooling kit" right? .. I think you are the only one who explained that probably, been searching a lot because I didn't understand it :P thanks. so it is an all air cooling system right there, except for the H100i at the top which uses a push/pull configuration, which means two 120mm fans on each side of the radiator.. right?

Sorry for all these questions, I am pretty new to all the building, only build 1 system so far, soon going for the second one :)

Yes, that is correct.

The 900D might look a little "empty" with just air cooled components. It will depend on how big your motherboard is, how many video cards you have installed and how many HDD cages you have installed.

I hope Corsair comes out with a solid side panel for this case. I don't have windows on my cases. I'd rather look at what's being displayed on my monitors than look at my case.

Archived