Corsair Community

Corsair T1 ball barings - Delayed RMA return

alecish

Hello

Regarding closed ticket #683959

(Faulty T1 chair, ball bearings falling out of wheels, and metal frame on chair base touching the PU leather causing discomfort and pain).

I was given a full refund RMA on the 7th August 2018 which went unnoticed due to the ticket being open for 6 months before getting anywhere. To be honest, I had lost hope in getting it sorted. Just out of interest, I've logged in tonight and noticed the RMA was finally granted, but obviously, I have missed this update.

I've got the link to print of the RMA shipping label which has a Bolton (UK) address. Am I good to go ahead and get this shipped to you via a private courier now and finally resolve this matter?

It appears that I only got the RMA as I submitted a feedback report, which seemed to put my support ticket the gear it needed to get moving after sitting dormant for so long.

Staff Account (Justice I) via channel 'Email' 08/03/2018 03:31 AM

Hi Alec,

I just read your survey feedback and want to apologize about your ticket slipping through the cracks. Totally our fault.

I'm reopening your ticket and assigning it to the appropriate person.

Hope you are well,

Justice

I'm happy to send this back to you tomorrow for the refund and I'll be a happy chappy.

Thank you,

Alec

Hi Corsair Mint

Thanks for the reply. Yes it's approved for return.

When I go to print the shipping label, it has a different one to what was posted in the ticket response.

Julie Ann C noted the shipping destination to be in "The Netherlands" while the print label is one in the UK (Bolton).

I live in the UK, and so that would be ideal if correct.

Many thanks.

Alec

Archived