Corsair Community

faulty wheels

originalj4y

i recently puchased the T1 Race chair in blk/red but after about a week of use i noticed small bearings on the floor under where it sits. I inspected the wheels and noticed they are copming out of there as one is half sticking out as of typing this. I read on the forums there was a known defect about something like this one certain batch numbers.

Also i cant submit a ticket as the chair isnt listed under product list so doesnt allow me to proceed!

Tbh after dropping nearly £300 i'm not overly impressed.

• Corsair Employees
Sorry to hear you're having issues with the chair already. We can definitely help you out with getting everything back in order. Go ahead and submit the ticket, but try using HID -> Furniture for the category path. PM me the ticket number afterwards and I'll look into the status.

• 2 weeks later...
i recently puchased the T1 Race chair in blk/red but after about a week of use i noticed small bearings on the floor under where it sits. I inspected the wheels and noticed they are copming out of there as one is half sticking out as of typing this. I read on the forums there was a known defect about something like this one certain batch numbers.

Also i cant submit a ticket as the chair isnt listed under product list so doesnt allow me to proceed!

Tbh after dropping nearly £300 i'm not overly impressed.

Seems I've got the same problem (plus horrible creaking when I recline)

I've already raised a ticket (after I'd posted a thread on this forum). If a member of Corsair support wants to PM me they are more than welcome. It doesn't look like and solution is going to be timely given the near-month since your initial query! Amazon might simply have to give a refund - so much for a trustworthy brand.

Seems I've got the same problem (plus horrible creaking when I recline)

I've already raised a ticket (after I'd posted a thread on this forum). If a member of Corsair support wants to PM me they are more than welcome. It doesn't look like and solution is going to be timely given the near-month since your initial query! Amazon might simply have to give a refund - so much for a trustworthy brand.

As of today I've still not received or heard anything about replacement parts which is what 6weeks so far! The ticket status doesn't update and no tracking info is provided to show anything has been dispatched. So i may be doing similar and just returning to retailer for refund and go with another brand maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived