Corsair Community

Advanced settings

konrad_

I'm confused about those advanced settings. I can create my own gradient or ripple effect there, but by switching to this mode I lose the possibility of using basic effects. Why? Why can't I use settings from both modes? It kinda sucks in my opinion :/

I'm confused about those advanced settings. I can create my own gradient or ripple effect there, but by switching to this mode I lose the possibility of using basic effects. Why? Why can't I use settings from both modes? It kinda sucks in my opinion :/

Konrad,

I have found that CUE2 has 2 modes of operation. non-advance and advance. it seems that Corsair is trying to make it easy for people that don't need or want full control like the advance offers you,.

myself at first found it confusing as hell. then I figured out what was going on.

My suggestion to you is to work in advanced mode only and never use the "novice mode" ever.

have fun...

Konrad,

My suggestion to you is to work in advanced mode only and never use the "novice mode" ever.

have fun...

Zardoz: I think you are missing the power of the novice mode; try the attached CUE profile, which has lighting defined for both the advanced and the non-advanced mode. Since the basic mode has support for randomness, I used it to make a VERY random lighting profile. Let me know what you think of my lighting in each mode.

Random Rainbow.cueprofile

Archived