Corsair Community

New Chair Wheels ?

Dicehunter

So the wheels that came with my T2 decided to lose their bearings, I'm roughly 100 pounds under the maximum weight for this chair and the chair is on a solid non carpeted floor but the bearings kept falling out.

Customer support were truly wonderful and sent me out new wheels but sadly these have started to lose bearings as well after only 1 day of use.

I won't contact customer support as I would be wasting their time with this issue as there is nothing really that they can send out that wouldn't end up in the same situation a few days later, So instead I just bought myself some £5 basic wheels from Amazon that have zero ball bearings, Not as smooth but at least now I won't have greasy bearings flying out all over my floor.

To the lovely folks at Corsair, The T1 and T2 chairs in themselves are superb, But the wheels need changing to something that has a properly sealed bearing unit/casing, As it stands right now the bearings over time just fall out due to being housed in a very flimsy metal casing.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm kind of surprised but not really that this is still and issue. My chair july of 2017 had the same issue, and they sent me replacements. The chair died early last year and was replaced with another brand, but the wheels made it into my super cheap chair that I use in my garage. Those wheels have had no issues, and roll super smooth on polished concrete.

• 3 months later...
So the wheels that came with my T2 decided to lose their bearings, I'm roughly 100 pounds under the maximum weight for this chair and the chair is on a solid non carpeted floor but the bearings kept falling out.

Customer support were truly wonderful and sent me out new wheels but sadly these have started to lose bearings as well after only 1 day of use.

I won't contact customer support as I would be wasting their time with this issue as there is nothing really that they can send out that wouldn't end up in the same situation a few days later, So instead I just bought myself some £5 basic wheels from Amazon that have zero ball bearings, Not as smooth but at least now I won't have greasy bearings flying out all over my floor.

To the lovely folks at Corsair, The T1 and T2 chairs in themselves are superb, But the wheels need changing to something that has a properly sealed bearing unit/casing, As it stands right now the bearings over time just fall out due to being housed in a very flimsy metal casing.

Same bag as you Pal, about to receive my second set of wheels, if these give up the ghost then I'd like to have a back up.

Can you link the wheels you bought or confirm the stem diameter and length?

Cheers