Corsair Community

Ball Bearing Falling out

LasersPewPew

I bought the Corsair T1 Racing chair almost a year and a half ago and I've been noticing that the ball bearings are constantly falling out. Every time I sit on the chair I'd have to pick up at least 4-5 that have somehow fallen off. and because they are so greasy they leave stains on the floor and not too easy to wash off either. Seems like more and more people are reporting this issue.

I put in a ticket over a week ago with Customer Services but have yet to hear back from them. I guess I am out of luck as I have misplaced the receipt. I never thought I'd have to put in a warranty claim for a chair. I figured I'd be replacing a chair because I wear out the leather, not because of faulty wheels.

:(

This is now the second bad Corsair product I have bought.

• 2 months later...
Sorry for the experience with the chair, our customer service will be happy to send you new wheels without the bearings issue.

hello mint, I just bought the t1 chair and it's being shipped currently. I'd like to know if there's a chance that my chair won't come with the same ball bearings issue, do the recently shipped chairs come with the updated wheels?

• Corsair Employees
hello mint, I just bought the t1 chair and it's being shipped currently. I'd like to know if there's a chance that my chair won't come with the same ball bearings issue, do the recently shipped chairs come with the updated wheels?

They should come with updated wheels! If you have any issues with the wheels, definitely reach out to support right away so they can help you out with replacement wheels.

• 1 month later...

Bought the T2 in April, already pissing oily BB's all over my floor.