Corsair Community

Graphite 600T!

kpablo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Corsair web site pictures the case looks all black; the video shows it mostly gray. Is one of them incorrect, or will there be a choice?

Anyway, great features + great design + great price. I can't wait.

Specifications

Material Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces

Color

Graphite Grey and Black

Model CC600T

Drive Bays (x4) 5.25"

(x6) 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies

Cooling (x2) 200mm Fans w/White LEDs

(x1) 120mm Fan

Expansion Slots 8

Motherboard ATX, mATX

Front I/O

(x4) USB 2.0

(x1) USB 3.0

(x1) IEEE1394

(x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC

Power Supply ATX (not included)

• Corsair Employee
Only one USB3.0 port? Weak. Considering USB3.0 is just aport and is backwards compatible. 4x USB3.0 front I/O ports, or bust!

This will definitely become the standard once USB3.0 components are more widespread and the the price is driven down. Until then, I can't imagine that too many people are going to be using more than a single device that will need the extra bandwidth supported by USB3.0, and I would suspect that people would be happier with support for at least a single front USB3.0 port (and lower price), than having to pay much more money for 4x USB3.0 ports which they may not use. I would suspect that anything that you use that is going to be permanently attached to a USB3.0 port would be better off being plugged directly into the motherboard anyway.

Sorry to hear that. I can wait, but I doubt they will. Well, maybe they will go for a 700D or 800D.

PS. MSRP on the 600T around $200 USD?

I believe in the video the corsair rep says it will be around $150...

• 3 weeks later...

Had a few questions about this that I did not see mentioned:

1. Will there be a windowed side panel accessory that will be available for purchase? I mean, I'd like to get one of these when I upgrade my system along with the Airflow Pro but if I can't see it then it kind of kills that idea. ;):

2. Will there be a provision to use different sized intake fans similar to how the top exhaust fan is setup to use either a 200mm or a pair of 120mm fans?

3. How difficult will it be in order to remove the fan controller and put something there to cover the hole or will there be a later revision that will ship without it? I've gotten burned with built-in fan controllers in the past and heard horror stories about others like with the Sniper so I try to avoid using them. No offense. :):

4. I saw what looked like a key slot in the top area. Will that secure both doors when engaged or did that do something else?

5. Do the 5.25 bay covers also have some kind of filter mesh for dust prevention on them or are they just straight mesh? I looked at the pictures and videos out there and I honestly could not tell one way or the other. :o:

Oh man I just came on the forums to print out a image of the HX1000 rail distribution and see a amazing new case. Good job Corsair, I thinking of an excuse to buy one when they release:D:. My niece and nephew might get a new pc for Christmas lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Had a few questions about this that I did not see mentioned:

1. Will there be a windowed side panel accessory that will be available for purchase? I mean, I'd like to get one of these when I upgrade my system along with the Airflow Pro but if I can't see it then it kind of kills that idea. ;):

2. Will there be a provision to use different sized intake fans similar to how the top exhaust fan is setup to use either a 200mm or a pair of 120mm fans?

3. How difficult will it be in order to remove the fan controller and put something there to cover the hole or will there be a later revision that will ship without it? I've gotten burned with built-in fan controllers in the past and heard horror stories about others like with the Sniper so I try to avoid using them. No offense. :):

4. I saw what looked like a key slot in the top area. Will that secure both doors when engaged or did that do something else?

5. Do the 5.25 bay covers also have some kind of filter mesh for dust prevention on them or are they just straight mesh? I looked at the pictures and videos out there and I honestly could not tell one way or the other. :o:

1 - yes.

2 - no, sorry. Front is for 200mm only.

3 - It could be done but would require some modding.

4 - I believe it secures the left door when looking from the front of the case right now. The right door being unsecured won't really allow you to remove any parts anyway.

5 - Yes, I believe there's mesh in there as well.

Hello,

i would like to know if there is any info on the final release date, as well as what the inside dimensions are. I really like this case, so much that I postponed upgrading mine for it :D

I guess that the Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B won't have a problem fitting in right?

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

i would like to know if there is any info on the final release date, as well as what the inside dimensions are. I really like this case, so much that I postponed upgrading mine for it :D

I guess that the Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B won't have a problem fitting in right?

Doubtful you'll have a problem fitting the Mugen 2, should be fine.

The release date is in September. Boats are leaving from our manufacturing facility in China to all over the world in about two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Merging threads:

Doubtful you'll have a problem fitting the Mugen 2, should be fine.

The release date is in September. Boats are leaving from our manufacturing facility in China to all over the world in about two weeks.

Archived