Corsair Community

H100I Pump Not configurable after upgrading motherborad

Sheltr

I have just changed out my old CoolerMaster HAF X for a new Corsair Air 240. needed a new smaller motherboard for my new case. Now that I have upgraded my motherboard to a Asrock 970m Pro3, my H100I pump will not stop running at full speed, which makes it sound like I am flying on an airliner. the fans configuration is just fine, pressing quiet or performance only increases/decreases the fan speed not the pump speed. the fans are plugged into the H100i so I am kind of confused as to why the pump wont change but the fans will.

If someone could give me a speedy response that would be awesome.

If someone could give me a speedy response that would be awesome.

The H100i pump speed is not changeable. Is it really a H1100i or is it a H100iV2 or H100iGTX?

Post a screen shot of the CL4 [home] tab + the pump configuration panel.

The H100i's pump speed was changeable before I upgraded.

Oh, it really is a H100i. Given this I know that the pump speed is not changeable and I am at a loss as to why you think it is :confused:.

The pump configuration panel does not have an option to change the pump speed and for coolers such as the H110i it does.

If you don't believe me then log a call via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and Corsair support should confirm this.

Archived