Corsair Community

Strafe RGB Damaged on delivery

feathercap

Hi,

I ordered a Strafe RGB direct from Corsiar (Order# 1400105043), the keyboard is cracked on the left bottom edge, I logged a ticket (6742751) almost 5 days ago now, and no-one has come back to me, I appreciate there has been a weekend, but.

I have added a comment since and still no reply, does not even look like the ticket has been looked at as there is no status.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Nobody here has any way to help you.

If you don't get a reply by the end of the day (Monday is quite busy since they need to reply to all tickets from the weekend too) try sending a PM to either Corsair Henry or James with your ticket number so they can take a look at it.

• Corsair Employee
Hi,

I ordered a Strafe RGB direct from Corsair (Order# 1400105043), the keyboard is cracked on the left bottom edge, I logged a ticket (6742751) almost 5 days ago now, and no-one has come back to me, I appreciate there has been a weekend, but.

I have added a comment since and still no reply, does not even look like the ticket has been looked at as there is no status.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I am having customer service look into your ticket. They will provide you with a response soon. Thank you for your patience

• 3 months later...

Hi Me again,

I appreciate this isn't the correct place to raise it, but I have tried various methods of contact, I tried

Still no progress after over 3 months, I returned my keyboard, no reply since, even raised a new ticket 6775289 and no response on that (nearly 2 weeks now), as advised by someone in the returns department I even tried <removed>, neither of these work, I made the person in returns aware of this and now they ignore me too!!

Can someone please look into my tickets, as right now I have paid for something and have nothing, it was 3 months on May 17.

During this time I have successfully RMA'd a cooler, that only took 1 week from when I was able to return the cooler, all done within the UK

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
sorry to be a pain, but is there any news, I PM'd you but no reply.

Hello Feathercap,

I have been away for Computex and barely got back today. I asked customer service to look into your ticket and they told me that a refund has been issued. It looks like you have not responded back to your ticket and the last response is from our support agent. In order for them to provide you with a status update, you will need to call or log into the portal.

Archived