Corsair Community

Cue problems for me Need help

Metospetos

I cant record my mouse movements correctly because when I want to stop record I must to move my mouse to stop record button , are there any shortcuts ?

My second problem is , when I make movement macro there be to many action orders , I can select all of them by pressing ctrl + a but I cant select some of them ? what is simple way to make it

how can I select amount that I want , I dont want to make it press one by one ,

Thir problem is , Why I cant add macro to left click button ? I want to make double click to left click button but how can I use it ? not to side or dpi buttons just wanna use left click button as a double click or auto click please help me

Regarding your question: "because when I want to stop record I must to move my mouse to stop record button , are there any shortcuts ? "

Not unless you are not using the software, but my suggestion is to hit a bunch of keys that help you recognize when you are or should be done and delete them and everything that follows. Like do your macro of mouse movements, then mash aaaaaaaaaaa or whatever is convenient, then go to the software and delete the balance of the recorded effect and the a^n.

to select multiple, aside from ctrl clicking, you can click the first item, scroll down or up and then hold shift and left click again to select a range which should get you where you need to be.

Left mouse button has been answered in a sticky thread elsewhere on these boards, they don't want people accidentally doing that because most folks wouldn't want to do so generally speaking.

I would also recommend if you do go that route making a backup key somewhere on or off the mouse that does a regular left click in case you need to effect the same before you do override it.

Regarding your question: "because when I want to stop record I must to move my mouse to stop record button , are there any shortcuts ? "

Not unless you are not using the software, but my suggestion is to hit a bunch of keys that help you recognize when you are or should be done and delete them and everything that follows. Like do your macro of mouse movements, then mash aaaaaaaaaaa or whatever is convenient, then go to the software and delete the balance of the recorded effect and the a^n.

to select multiple, aside from ctrl clicking, you can click the first item, scroll down or up and then hold shift and left click again to select a range which should get you where you need to be.

Left mouse button has been answered in a sticky thread elsewhere on these boards, they don't want people accidentally doing that because most folks wouldn't want to do so generally speaking.

I would also recommend if you do go that route making a backup key somewhere on or off the mouse that does a regular left click in case you need to effect the same before you do override it.

Thx this comment will help me a lot

Archived