Corsair Community

650D Mesh Side Panel ETA?

ajcc323

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Solid panel is available, you could always DIY.

Unfortunately, I don't have the tools or the skills to DIY :-/

I would gladly pay someone to do it for me tho.

Guess I'll have to wait for it to hit the site store.

High quality acrylic 16" X 16" = 20 USD plus shipping

Full Side panel on the Corsair site = 19.99 USD plus shipping

Dremel = 100$ (you have that for life btw) You can also get a used one

Molding for the side panel = 9.99 USD

The satisfaction of DIY = Priceless

High quality acrylic 16" X 16" = 20 USD plus shipping

Full Side panel on the Corsair site = 19.99 USD plus shipping

Dremel = 100$ (you have that for life btw) You can also get a used one

Molding for the side panel = 9.99 USD

The satisfaction of DIY = Priceless

Thank you for the advice :)

I prefer a mesh grille instead of the acrylic tho.

Looking forward for that 650d Mesh Panel from Corsair,

with the option of attaching up to 4 120mm fans (from what I've heard).

My system needs the extra airflow and positive pressure.

• 1 month later...

I am also really interested in switching the acrylic pannel for mesh.

Is it possible to take the current acrylic window and change it with the mesh panel from the 600T?

I don't really see a point in buying an entire new door when the window panel can be changed via 6 screws or whatever its using...

I've been checking the accessories page daily for two months now, but still nothing. :(

Corsair, I bet you'd like to see this setup cooling working as well? ;) Not showing off, just depressed. :(: Awesome case, but lack of cooling for my setup.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8215/img7700q.th.jpg

Wow. Nice components you have there. Question: are you using a mounting bracket for your SSDs when you have them mounted up in the high spot? I think I might do the same but I was wondering what mounts you were using and if you could link me to the product page. Thanks in advance!

Wow. Nice components you have there. Question: are you using a mounting bracket for your SSDs when you have them mounted up in the high spot? I think I might do the same but I was wondering what mounts you were using and if you could link me to the product page. Thanks in advance!

I used the 3.5" -> 5.25" standard adapter kits, the cheapest I could find from local store (actually found them from my accessory bag). :) I use two Intel X25-M 80GB G2 SSDs, with 2.5" -> 3.5" adapters. So I used two adapter kits. :D:

This is getting ridiculous. I shouldn't have to have my stuff underclocked just because I changed cases. I'm gonna be forced to go back to a hideous HAF 932 if this mesh panel doesn't come out soon.

The difference between this case and all of the others with bad airflow using only a couple fans is this is marketed as enthusiast class. Enthusiasts generate heat.

Guys here's a way to get extra airflow for your video cards, get this panel http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=130_1012&products_id=31894 call Hank at performance PC's and he will put a 140mm or 120mm hole in the window (when he did mine a few years ago, it was about $15), he'll put it anywhere on the window you want! He did my case back when SLI first came out, really dateing myself FX 55 and 2x6800gt's in sli! lol

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz143/fvbounty/Computer%20pictures/newcomputer017.jpg

Archived