Corsair Community

Corsair Vengance 2000 not charging when in use

here2peer

so This is my second problem besides still having my "10% sound is okay, but 100% is WAAAAAAAAAAY to loud problem" my headset isnt recharning when in use I've tried switching from cable but no luck, probebly connector problem?

Thanks for the help, and I do not like corsair anymore it's almost garbage (sound qualityis fine but the problems...)

EDIT: it blinks orange instead of a solid organge light when not in use, is that normal?

Make sure that the headset cable is plugged into a properly powered USB, such as ports on the motherboard itself, rather than extensions found of the front of desktop cases. This is also an issue for many USB powered external HDD's.

Otherwise it will continue to work, but not charge.

• Corsair Employee
so This is my second problem besides still having my "10% sound is okay, but 100% is WAAAAAAAAAAY to loud problem" my headset isnt recharning when in use I've tried switching from cable but no luck, probebly connector problem?

Thanks for the help, and I do not like corsair anymore it's almost garbage (sound qualityis fine but the problems...)

EDIT: it blinks orange instead of a solid organge light when not in use, is that normal?

Green LED = Fully Charged

Flashing Amber = Charging (you will see it being solid upon initial connection to USB)

Archived