Corsair Community

2080Ti AIO Cooler Plans?

mrpetrov

Any plans for Corsair to release an AIO cooler/radiator for the 2080 RTX series of GPUs?

I use an H150 for my CPU and I have a new 2080Ti FE, which I want to get a hybrid cooler for. However, I also don't want to introduce a new monitoring ecosystem into my PC, so I may just change my CPU cooler to NXT so I can use one software ecosystem for both the CPU and GPU hybrid cooling.

Any views?

Thanks!

Yes, Corsair teased individual water cooling components quite a ways back, but it has been slow in coming. I think it is unlikely they would put out a bolt on hybrid kit in combination with the release of the individual parts, but that is a personal opinion. Perhaps there still might be partner GPU cooling ventures like the previous one with MSI.

Yes, Corsair teased individual water cooling components quite a ways back, but it has been slow in coming. I think it is unlikely they would put out a bolt on hybrid kit in combination with the release of the individual parts, but that is a personal opinion. Perhaps there still might be partner GPU cooling ventures like the previous one with MSI.

You're probably right but it's a shame. I hazard the market share of their hybrid GPU solution partnership was pretty poor given how late it was to the game (literally and figuratively). Even EVGA has teased a new AIO hybrid cooler for reference boards. I feel Corsair are missing a trick here, especially given this is their core competency.

• 2 months later...

Archived