Corsair Community

Void Pro RGB Wireless iCue | Discord | Pubg issue

mollywhopper

Hi guys, new here to the forums and have been lurking for the past hour on how to get this damn thing to work. I recently purchased a Void pro wireless RGB and have been running iCue with the rest of my peripherals (K70 RBG, M65 Pro) with no problems. I haven't came across a resolution to this here on the forums or anywhere online so far.

My issue is, when I run discord and open pubg, my void pro does not transmit any input sounds. Even on the overlay for me, my voice doesn't register and no one can hear me. Another indicator that my void pro is disabled is that when I open pubg the sidetone completely disables. All I get in return is the output sounds of the computer, game, etc.

What I noticed is that when I tab out and go back to my desktop, discord pics up the mic. When I jump back into the game, it just says **** you and doesn't want to do it's job

I've tried multiple fixes just looking around on here and as well as google/youtube but nothing. Was wondering if anyone has came across this same issue but also somehow fixed this. Thanks!

*I'm running windows 10 and it only disables with pubg

• Corsair Employee
Hi guys, new here to the forums and have been lurking for the past hour on how to get this damn thing to work. I recently purchased a Void pro wireless RGB and have been running iCue with the rest of my peripherals (K70 RBG, M65 Pro) with no problems. I haven't came across a resolution to this here on the forums or anywhere online so far.

My issue is, when I run discord and open pubg, my void pro does not transmit any input sounds. Even on the overlay for me, my voice doesn't register and no one can hear me. Another indicator that my void pro is disabled is that when I open pubg the sidetone completely disables. All I get in return is the output sounds of the computer, game, etc.

What I noticed is that when I tab out and go back to my desktop, discord pics up the mic. When I jump back into the game, it just says **** you and doesn't want to do it's job

I've tried multiple fixes just looking around on here and as well as google/youtube but nothing. Was wondering if anyone has came across this same issue but also somehow fixed this. Thanks!

*I'm running windows 10 and it only disables with pubg

Have you try this?

Hi mollywhopper, can you see in both Discord and PUBG if you have the microphone specified for the headset? Change it away from any windows default and specifically choose the mic for your headset.

I've done that as well. Apparently PUBG has its own issues with both cue and icue. It sucks to say the only resolution is to close either engines and run the peripherals on stock settings (it takes away my binds) but hey, I can't seem to do anything else.

Archived